Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
The wait is painful, then i also have to wait for the Collectors edition items to arrive :)

I also bought a GOG version cause i am impatient :)

The time says its coming out on Monday? thats one day sooner i think?

The wait is painful, then i also have to wait for the Collectors edition items to arrive :)

I also bought a GOG version cause i am impatient :)

The time says its coming out on Monday? thats one day sooner i think?

Monday here on the West Coast of North America. Where -everything- is better.

Except the cheese, of course.

And the chocolate.

Arguably the cuisine, at least compared to Europe.

...That's it, I want to move! Sometime after Monday, of course.

4 Days.... Only 4 days!!

Streetdate broken in Germany , saturn stores are selling Witcher 3 ... seems like in Poland well get it last :(

Damn you and your street date breaks!

Anyway...I managed to finally get money on my CC for the Collector's Edition and I am very happy to see that done (i had some issues in the past few days with weather conditions and I couldn't go to an ATM). I will play W3 digital on 19 may to 22may until it arrives..I will prolly have to be careful with that because my time schedule will be borked because of marathoning the game on launch.

With that said there are 3 days 8 hours left:

^ They better unlock it at the same time as GoG..I don't care if the timers are right or wrong..I will be seriously pissed.

^ They better unlock it at the same time as GoG..I don't care if the timers are right or wrong..I will be seriously pissed.
I'll be a bit grumpy, but not playing till next day in any serious manner at least (unless i can't get to sleep and stay up playing all night :p) Wanted to check out setting and intro before going to bed... crosses fingers

This is painful. best i saw was this dude in gamefaqs. He was worried that it might actually take massive half an hour to install the game on PS4.
So he basicly started a thread that who buys the physical copy should be able to pre install the game..

:facepalm:

it's hard to think we're only days away.

i remember sitting in the library at uni staring at the countdown saying 82 days to go

now it's a nibble of time....

Remember when the game was announced a couple of years back? now look where we are, days away! Time moves so fast, yet soooooo slow ;)

Well, I remember when I was watching the announcment trailer. In the meantime I finished my bachelor's degree...there you see how much time passed. And now it's just days. Once the game is installed and I start the tutorial it will be quite a surrealistic experience.

Top Bottom