Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Guys, please. This is about News about The Witcher 3. Not the whole Ciri thing. As I said. This was discussed in multiple threads.

In the stream announcement Kinley posted in the news thread, they mention that they are working on finalizing date/times for pre-loading on all platforms.

You guys should come have a drink with me and post music in the sub threads lets tell stories and get wasted maybe? lol:facepalm::hmm::listen::wat::huh::comeatmebro::victory:

Last edited:
You guys should come have a drink with me and post music in the sub threads lets tell stories and get wasted maybe? lol:facepalm::hmm::listen::wat::huh::comeatmebro::victory:

I gave you Red Point just because I assumed that you're buying the drink :p
And to stay on topic.... new piece of info says that we gonna encounter (at least one person) that will tell us more about map and current political situation (in-game of course)....

Last edited:
I gave you Red Point just because I assumed that you buying the drink :p
And to stay on topic.... new piece of info says that we gonna encounter (at least one person) that will tell us more about map and current political situation (in-game of course)....
Okay Slim Shady LOL.. lets go play in the Bear House!!

Just curious, I note all of the footage, even Angry Joes generous 46 minute one, is edited to mostly either talk about the game or show few details. Is that a thing they had to do to avoid issue, because as someone who does not mind spoilers and really wants this game, I'd love to gorge myself on a full hour of two of just unedited gameplay and the like.

Just curious, I note all of the footage, even Angry Joes generous 46 minute one, is edited to mostly either talk about the game or show few details. Is that a thing they had to do to avoid issue, because as someone who does not mind spoilers and really wants this game, I'd love to gorge myself on a full hour of two of just unedited gameplay and the like.

at the end of the angryjoe video they said they didn't want to spoil it. i'm sure they might do a let's play after the game releases.

also isn't there a twitch stream on gog coming up? maybe you can gorge yourself then?

Review copies spotted in the wild...

at the end of the angryjoe video they said they didn't want to spoil it. i'm sure they might do a let's play after the game releases.

also isn't there a twitch stream on gog coming up? maybe you can gorge yourself then?

Yeah, I suppose that is fair. Plus the opportunity for starter burnout is there. To be honest I wasn't really LISTENING to Angry Joe just watching the game. XD And I cannot wait for the stream.

The deal was they can show 45 min of footage, if I'm not mistaken.
As for the spoilers, why would any youtuber in his right mind do it? They want as many views as possible (although, judging by the quality of some of those videos, looks like the contrary:)) and any spoilers in the video would prevent many people from watching it.

Top Bottom