Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

Attachments

• 1392707168__.jpg
    1392707168__.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 43
I wonder how far those guys from dubai got... I doubt they have 'spoiled' much of the game... considering the starting area takes around 5 hours to complete... Unless they steam rolled the story at which point they would hit a 'wall' of too powerfull monsters anyway.

I know we are not supposed to talk about the leak, and I'm not that interested in finding out what they spoiled. But again, can it really be that much?

Don't underestimate PC ladies my friend (they have built in fans that prevent RROD)
From what I hear, those 'fans' don't prevent anything. (always overheating and RROD is still possible) :mean:

Anyone spoiling my fun from the main quest and game characters deserves banhammer.Feel free to enjoy the game but restrict from ruining fresh start pleasure to others.

Tomas did it in the Behind The Scenes' interview ;) when he answered a smiling "of course" to the question about romance and end plot

Last edited:
If i dont speak polish and there is no sub`s, its not problem for me. And -its Thomas he and CDPR can give all the info they like. They are developers .Wait-isnt that Konrad , not Thomas?

Last edited:
[video]https://video-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t43.1792-2/11180967_10152951069684331_2011911643_n.mp4?efg=ey JybHIiOjM3NzEsInJsYSI6MzI4NX0u00253D&rl=3771&vabr=2514&oh=b52a8cf732d10fcf8501e8e436158eb4&oe=554E51BE[/video]
Thanks mate. Unfortunately that one isn't working either, I think Facebook might just hate me for refusing to use it.

He is Konrad Tomaszkiewicz. He have name-like surname.

And there are eng subs there.
Yup. I see it now. Whatever, to Konrad and such beautifull lady i give green light to do so. Anyway they are proffessionals,so i doubt they spoil something major.
P.S.
Checked-no spolers.

Last edited:
Where are the news where they say the game will be playable on May 12th? Or was that just a dream... *sigh*
The last days will be hard... thinking that it's likely more and more console players will be playing the game before us.
They usually send the game a few days before and it only takes one day to arrive and then you can play, except if you are on PC. So much feelings, oh well.. *eats pillow* why? Cus that's what you do when you wait long enough for something good..

:baby:

Yup. I see it now. Whatever, to Konrad and such beautifull lady i give green light to do so. Anyway they are proffessionals,so i doubt they spoil something major.

What? She's anything but professional. She's one of KSU ring girls and professionalism is the last reason she's on that channel. At least when it comes to gaming journalism. Pretty, though clone army type, face. :)

On topic - no serious site or YTber can spoil anything about storyline - it's in NDA. THat's why almost every film on YT recorded from visit in CDPR HQ in Poland is almost exactly the same. Though MAC seemed to have stumbled upon some really cool thunderstorm :DDD

What? She's anything but professional. She's one of KSU ring girls and professionalism is the last reason she's on that channel. At least when it comes to gaming journalism. Pretty, though clone army type, face.
Why so rude? Yes she is model and all the things you told, but she looks nice and gives a really good promotion to the game. She plays her role like a pro.Many male gamers including me get more pleasure from beautifull ladies like her and Melonie Mac.than some really annoying guys like Angry Joe or frau that stripped Geralt.

And what about combo of light and strong blows? I think lmb/rmb combo will be much better to do so. Anyway looks like i have to change KB+M as it suits to me.

Top Bottom