Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Wasn't going into the piracy discussion at all - just saying an upload within the next days would make the leaking even more widespread. Now only PS4 and Xbox versions are out there as it seems - this could actually mean you can't play PC version without that day-one patch.

Back on topic. Does anyone know when Jesse Cox will finally upload the second part of his video?

I guess only Jesse knows. He stated a few days ago that the issues he had with his PC was fixed and he was starting rendering it. Since then nothing.

Attachments

• 000101.jpg
    000101.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 57
And i`m still waiting Kinga`s` last videos from mo-cap .studio and gameplay session together with Anton Logvinov new final videos and the one from Prima Guide. Not much left for the review embargo lifts too.

Last edited:
There's a new video on the facebook page. I just notice a weird enemy popup on the 26-27 mark.

You mean that guy who just spawned out of nowhere? I was wondering if that was just me.

I hope IGN release the rest of those combat videos -- or at least, I would really like to see the rest of that one in the field with the thunderstorm in the background. That looked amazing.

You mean that guy who just spawned out of nowhere? I was wondering if that was just me.

I hope IGN release the rest of those combat videos -- or at least, I would really like to see the rest of that one in the field with the thunderstorm in the background. That looked amazing.

At first I thought it was the camera angle because some objects disappears like trees when too close to the camera but the enemy literally came out of nowhere. And besides, I don't think they can put that feature on enemies lol.

At first I thought it was the camera angle because some objects disappears like trees when too close to the camera but the enemy literally came out of nowhere. And besides, I don't think they can put that feature on enemies lol.

At closer inspection, his health bar is there at the bottom of the screen, implying Geralt is locked on a far away off screen enemy. And then he just appears next to Geralt. I'd guess that he just teleported? I dunno. I suppose the issue is probably fixed by now, since that build is quite old.

What I liked is how the armour looks. Is it the same as in one of the latest screenshots with a female NPC?

In the new trailer "Rage and Steel" at 00:00:35:29 i saw Geralt wearing rings O.O. Can we buy/craft rings in the game ? ty

Is that the griffin armour?

It is. The one on the bottom is the same thing too, only slightly upgraded. The first one at the top is the Bear armor.
Griffin armor looks rather ugly to me, to be honest, unfashionable and all.

Related, do we know what the promo armor is called?

It is. The one on the bottom is the same thing too, only slightly upgraded. The first one at the top is the Bear armor.
Griffin armor looks rather ugly to me, to be honest, unfashionable and all.

I thought the same but in the trailer the armour looked at least wearable. Not like some of the heavy armours where Geralt seems to have that big waist (2nd row, 2nd armour).

Related, do we know what the promo armor is called?

Yes, it's called Kaer Morhen armour.

In the new trailer "Rage and Steel" at 00:00:35:29 i saw Geralt wearing rings O.O. Can we buy/craft rings in the game ? ty

there is nowhere to put them on Geralt, he doesn't have ring slots. in that shot iirc he was wearing fancy clothes/armor, so it was probably part of that.

Top Bottom