Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

Attachments

• ORjtURh.jpg
    ORjtURh.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 55
I don't know what are you asking about, so after reading this question I've loaded game to play briefly with mouse and keyboard. Believe me or not - never did it before. So I've killed a monster and a goose, gathered some herbs, did a walkabout and it seems that M&K controls are fine, responsive and working.

So why do you tell youtubers that they should use controllers instead?

And why is there still no video featuring mouse/keyboard gameplay?

All we received so far on the topic is just lip service...

Last edited:
In my opinion they finally achieved combat I was hoping for. It feels so witchery - dodges, piruettes, half-piruettes, really fast attacks, limbs flying over the place, counter-attacks which don't feel clunky. Really fast action just like in books and I think you would be able to fight against humans without using signs since swordfight seems to be stronger which I love because Geralt hasn't been using signs against normal humans. I wish you could make somebody's entrails to come out but I can stand that it's not in the game.

The combat looks bloody and fluid, just the way I want it. And that dismemberment is superb.

Anyone knows uncompressed version ?

Combat looks fantastic. What I liked about the video was that although Geralt (probably) heavily outleveled the enemies it still looked like a lot of fun and not boring.

Can it get any better? :)

Fucking Rad I get to play TW3 at 4pm on the 18th, this and that new combat video was perfect, and I'm going to go see Faith No More tonight!
Mike Patton & the gang go on about 9pm, but strip club comes first, YES!
Cheers to ALL.. :)

Last edited:
The combat looks bloody and fluid, just the way I want it. And that dismemberment is superb.

Anyone knows uncompressed version ?

Unfortunately, nope. IGN only upload their videos to Youtube with the same (shit) quality. I asked the same to IGN on Twitter when they released the video of "first 15 minutes" few weeks ago and they didn't answer. After this, they have released some videos and none has been upload uncompressed to other plataform.

Top Bottom