Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
Fantastic GP videos. Nice to see Vesemir in action (sort of). Nice to know this is only set to high and is stunning.

The Mrs just surprised me with news that I can get a new gaming rig for my upcoming birthday (Feb 24th) SO HURRAH!

Not the X1 version for me any more!!!!

Beautiful game, if I could, I'd buy you all a drink!

I'd like to take the time to thank everyone for the links, uploads, all of your help and for the simple fact of being awesome and all that jazz. You guys and girls are the best, I love this community! ( Except for the 'downgrade brigade' and their nefarious underlings they have been recruiting at local convenient stores and dark, grimy Walmart parking lots. I have my eyes on you and my Witcher blade is always nigh! )

Fantastic GP videos. Nice to see Vesemir in action (sort of). Nice to know this is only set to high and is stunning.

The Mrs just surprised me with news that I can get a new gaming rig for my upcoming birthday (Feb 24th) SO HURRAH!

Not the X1 version for me any more!!!!

Beautiful game, if I could, I'd buy you all a drink!
Congrats on the gaming PC present! I believe every platform will turn out great but there is no denying the fact that the PC version will offer the highest possible quality on all fronts.(Depending on your hardware of course) Any idea what kind of rig you will be building?

Also, where did you hear that the hands-on demo was running on high? The game already looks amazing to me, if there truly is an über/ultra preset above what we have recently seen then by the gods! I shall begin preparation for the needed sacrificial offerings as we speak, one must have the necessary hardware if one desires to bathe in unadulterated glory! Now, to figure out precisely what is required for über glory?

Hmm, I never did like my neighbors cats all that much, true ::Scratches chin:: but will it suffice? What about neighbor + cats? ::A most evil cackling is heard echoing off of the stone chambered walls of the laboratory, footsteps, hollow in their stead, make way towards the fortresses lower levels only entrance and exit, a broad as it is tall reinforced oak door. An Archaic and in-descriptive language interwoven with a metal alloy of unknown origin runs along it's inner frame, front and center belongs to a formidable Wolf's head, mouth agape, frozen in time, a snarl of rage and bestial supremacy that would make even the mightiest of men to cower, turning veins to ice. two ruby red eyes aglow as if alive with a living fire stare straight ahead, burning with a vengeance needing quenched. Outside the door sounds can be heard in the near distance, snapping of wood, a crackling of a newborn fire, meowing of cats and muffled noises of gibberish.....It's time for the gathering of a pyre::
Yes, oh yes, all shall be well soon enough ;)

Last edited:
I'd like to take the time to thank everyone for the links, uploads, all of your help and for the simple fact of being awesome and all that jazz. You guys and girls are the best, I love this community! ( Except for the 'downgrade brigade' and their nefarious underlings they have been recruiting at local convenient stores and dark, grimy Walmart parking lots. I have my eyes on you and my Witcher blade is always nigh! )

Congrats on the gaming PC present! I believe every platform will turn out great but there is no denying the fact that the PC version will offer the highest possible quality on all fronts.(Depending on your hardware of course) Any idea what kind of rig you will be building? Also, where did you hear that the demo was only running on high?

HaHa @Opethian you rock man!

The mods can edit the first main post with all the links now since the OP doesn't seem to be active anymore (if I'm not mistaken)
Was last updated in September.

P.S. I can volunteer :p

Congrats on the gaming PC present! I believe every platform will turn out great but there is no denying the fact that the PC version will offer the highest possible quality on all fronts.(Depending on your hardware of course) Any idea what kind of rig you will be building?

Also, where did you hear that the hands-on demo was running on high? The game already looks amazing to me, if there truly is an über/ultra preset above what we have recently seen then by the gods! I shall begin preparation for the needed sacrificial offerings as we speak, one must have the necessary hardware if one desires to bathe in unadulterated glory! Now, to figure out precisely what is required for über glory?

Hmm, I never did like my neighbors cats all that much, true ::Scratches chin:: but will it suffice? What about neighbor + cats? ::A most evil cackling is heard echoing off of the stone chambered walls of the laboratory, footsteps, hollow in their stead, make way towards the fortresses lower levels only entrance and exit, a broad as it is tall reinforced oak door. An Archaic and in-descriptive language interwoven with a metal alloy of unknown origin runs along it's inner frame, front and center belongs to a formidable Wolf's head, mouth agape, frozen in time, a snarl of rage and bestial supremacy that would make even the mightiest of men to cower, turning veins to ice. two ruby red eyes aglow as if alive with a living fire stare straight ahead, burning with a vengeance needing quenched. Outside the door sounds can be heard in the near distance, snapping of wood, a crackling of a newborn fire, meowing of cats and muffled noises of gibberish.....It's time for the gathering of a pyre::
Yes, oh yes, all shall be well soon enough ;)

It was confirmed by many people that played the game that Ultra, the highest setting, was disabled, it needs optimization and more work, also it was using SSAO, not HBAO or anything superior, which is actually noticeable when you look at the new gameplay released, and hairworks was deactivated.

The game already looks really good, I can't wait to see how it is in four months and at max settings. Besides the graphics however, I almost never read people commenting on the sound design, its incredibly improved over TW2, very immersive, clear, even the footsteps are a significant change.

I don't know if anyone noticed this about the recent game play footage released, but we have already seen a something from it before. the end of the VGX trailer shows part of the same cut scene from the hands on game play, where Geralt and Vesemir encounter a griffin outside the town of White Orchard.

I don't know if anyone noticed this about the recent game play footage released, but we have already seen a something from it before. the end of the VGX trailer shows part of the same cut scene from the hands on game play, where Geralt and Vesemir encounter a griffin outside the town of White Orchard.

It seems they changed the scene a bit, in VGX the fight takes place right outside of village, while in the new demo they moved it away from White Orchard.

It seems they changed the scene a bit, in VGX the fight takes place right outside of village, while in the new demo they moved it away from White Orchard.

and it also might be set at a different time of day, its interesting to see. I also just noticed that an old picture of some concept art was of White Orchard, Its amazing to see the effort that went into realizing the location. cant wait to explore it for myself.

View attachment 9999

Attachments

• iuALVo23BkcaM.jpg
    iuALVo23BkcaM.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 43
Not sure where else to ask this: in the Sword of Destiny trailer, is the narrator the same as the one from Baldur's Gate 2? Or does he just sound similar?

is running on a GTX 980 and a i7 like the january demo. 35 fps. what would we need for "max settings" ? Samaritan?

The youtube video is really bad, doesn't the game to look fine, specially foliage textures.

Last edited:
is running on a GTX 980 and a i7 like the january demo. 35 fps. what would we need for "max settings" ? Samaritan?

The youtube video is really bad, doesn't the game to look fine, specially foliage textures.

:facepalm:

Anyway, let's try to actually leave this thread clear from now on for its actual purpose (That includes not posting Youtube, which isn't meant to go here).

Top Bottom