Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get why people don't like Yen in the game. I thought she was awesome. How she reacted to Geralt being a goof or flattering her was always exactly what I hoped she would do. She did hide information from him and others until the moment before she was going to act, but her intentions always ended up pure (for those she cared about that is. Sometimes it came at the cost of something/someone else). And how she decides to run away with Geralt at the end and give up power and politics was the icing on the cake.

Cause politics just piss people off right? It was icing on the cake, it was time for Geralt to take a break from it. Never thought he liked political stuff anyway lol

Where is everyone? Me sad :'(

I'm here and this too ;)

no worries, you'll choose yen in your second (best) playthrough :D

Haha i plan too, but dont want to delete my first play through. Cause obviously thats to much time to delete in my opinion lol am i able to save it and create another without screwing up the first play through? im on xbox one if that helps

I've considered not doing Now Or Never because of what happens to non-humans. There's a lot of dwarves, halflings and elves in Novigrad, more than there were mages.

Edit: Though I do believe the situation in Novigrad should've had a third option, a riot in the city, with mages and non-humans and whatever humans who are fed up with it fighting back at the Eternal Fire. Would've been cool, but I dunno if it would've fit any of the characters very well.

Personally, I'd like a quest chain to rid the city of the Eternal Fire once and for all... perhaps then, the Now or Never quest would not have to happen... or the mages would come back and you'd see them walking the streets, openly doing neat magical tricks and updating the city with a new "Splendor" it hadn't seen in ages.

Haha i plan too, but dont want to delete my first play through. Cause obviously thats to much time to delete in my opinion lol am i able to save it and create another without screwing up the first play through? im on xbox one if that helps

Sorry, no, not familiar with Xbox in general.

I already started another run, just go to different villages and make other contracts then last time. Sure, the main story keeps the same more or less, but i missed for instance so many quests at Skellige in my first run, because i was like 10 levels above them, when i arrived at Skellige.

Where is everyone? Me sad

Gives me more time to catch up the older posts ;)

I miss Princess Adda...I want to fuck that crazy bitch again...

Oh wait...Wrong thread...

On topic: I've seen a lot of destroyed gardens today...I live in very strange country.

So in W1 your with that one chick (its escaped my mind)

W2 your with triss since you wake up in the bed with her

W3 your supposed to be with Yenn ?

Thats how the story goes im guessing? Obviously not the whole story but the relationship part of it. Just a man out for answers is all!

Plus who could resist violet eyes..

So in W1 your with that one chick (its escaped my mind)

W2 your with triss since you wake up in the bed with her

W3 your supposed to be with Yenn ?

Thats how the story goes im guessing? Obviously not the whole story but the relationship part of it. Just a man out for answers is all!

Plus who could resist violet eyes..

Yen is the canon romance, so yes at the begining of The Witcher 3 you are supposed to be with her (they in fact NEVER split up) .
Triss is an alternative choice (and judging by some inconsistencies, i'll be not surprise if we learn that at an early stage of the game creation she wasn't intended to be a romance option at all).
The base story intend that, but in the end it's up to your choice.

In the past, when Geralt was with Fringilla for exemple, he believed that he had lost Yen, but the second he learn the truth about her, he just left Fringilla and ride like hell to find her.
The same kind of thing happened between W2 and W3, memory is fully back so he just split up with Triss and ride to find Yen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom