CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

+
Holy fucking shit the demo was awesome!

Everything looks amazing, my only gripe is with Geralt's animation while running up hills, it just doesn't look right to me.

Other than that, Game of the Year 2015 for me.

:cheers:

But this is console version? Beacuse it run at 30 fps with many drops.
No, this is on PC. Runs on 30 frames and has drops because optimization stage has not been reached and build of the game that it was played from is many months old, E3 time.

I've missed some use of books, take a look on the journal...

In fact, if the demo take 37 minutes I bet my first own gameplay will take more than 2 hours... Oh my! how many place to explore every nook and cranny!

I'm melting....

Last edited:
I really liked how CDPR presented Johnny. Forces of nature in other game are "civilized" and not really natural. Johnny was talking of taking a crap like it was the most natural thing in the world and I thought that was really cool.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Witcher community !
The only place where grown men discuss women's shoes, men's waistlines, and make-up~

I love talking about womens shoes. Happy to know I'll fit right in. :D

Anyone knows what the consequences are for that quest? Since it seems we don't know the full story of the lost children. That and I'm curious...

They talked a lot about how villages might end up destroyed and the like, and the Alderman seemed keen on the idea the village was protected by the Witches magic.

Maybe you save the kids, but as the Heart is a natural spirit the village is abadoned and the ruins are full of creatures. That's my guess.

Last edited:

love this gameplay

but CDPR you need to shorten these heels yo! Ciri isn't some sorceress she's also a swordsman and what's most important to a swordsman is footwork!

I dare you guys to ask Maciej Kwiatkowski (master swordsman mo-cap dude) if that shit is practical!

love this gameplay

but CDPR you need to shorten these heels yo! Ciri isn't some sorceress she's also a swordsman and what's most important to a swordsman is footwork!

I dare you guys to ask Maciej Kwiatkowski if that's practical!

Again...what makes you think she's wearing a combat outfit. A lot of decorations, run down make up, torn expensive fabrics...Did you even read the cosplay guide? It's not a combat outfit she just had to get away from somewhere really fast... Really people

Oh man I am getting married in March no time to play this for a month :facepalm:

Don't worry, by the time you're back from the honeymoon we'll have found all of the worse secrets, so at least you'll have some guides. (And who knows, maybe they'll even be some more DLC by then.)

Not that much new matieral after all but I´m happy to see it all in one peace.
-notice board is back(there were 4 requests in just small village)
-you can see some wolfs attacking a drowner/guy(very nice)
-map is pretty big and I would love to see some comparsion
-those spartan gooses man...not a single step back
-also shield blocked Geralts attack but also his signs- that was cool.

Here comes the map, fresh and edited together for you all~

Interesting. You can actually see what looks like the 4 districts of Novigrad: 3 of them together and the 4th on a rather round island to the north of the other 3. And SSE of that you can see what looks like Oxenfurt. And looking at the rest of the lands outside the cities, the explorable area of NML is freaking huge.

And keep in mind that the Skellige map is separate from this one.

This world is huge.

Is that army formation marks in the bottom and top right? 'cos from the trailer with know Nilfguard has taken over Vizima. Is Vizima on the map at all, or I guess it might be just where the army is invading from.

Either way, it'd be cool if someone could point out where it is on that big world map.

Top Bottom