Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
Not very sure about this but wasn't that timer supposed to work backwards??!?!?!

That made me vote for beating mate, prefer yerself!

Nooooooo I have to gaze extra 80 - 90 days upon it :D .... It was just starting to feel better every day but now this : :mail: :pc:

:D

Last edited:
Amid all of the speculation about the delay, and thoughts about conspiracy, I'm surprised that nobody has correctly identified the reason.
Sard persuaded them to do it. So that he could make us all suffer his countdown timer for three more months. It's obvious really.

Ahahahhaahah! Yes! YES!

Don't be ridiculous. Even if I could,it's not like I would make hundreds, if not thousands suffer for my...

Ah, who'm I fooling.

If this was a choice in an RPG, I would ABSOLUTELY make it happen. And giggle for hours.

Also, @arkblazer...

That is a LOT of time. 200+ weeks! I wasn't horrified, though. Those of use who've played CP since release -still- can't believe it's happening at all. 4 years or so is a small fraction of the 25+ we've already waited.

God, that makes me seem so sad. I think I need cake. Cyber-cake.

I HAD a similar feeling when a sado-mistress asked me if I wanted her to continue... very conflicting.

On one hand, I'll have 2 more months to come up with the moneys to get a brand new rig and the collectors edition (it's a LOT folks, at least over here). On the other hand, late February was the best time cause it was in the middle of my Summer Holidays...

But a more important question MUST be asked, WHO EXACTLY is responsible for this delay?

Wrong again Sard.. This is the real timer..

Also, I predict that it will be a rainy day.. Somewhere..

Damn it, it's really hard to have to wait another 3 months. They better polish the crap out of the game. Let's hope considering the complexity and the size of the game they will optimize well all three platforms as well as keeping bugs to a minimum.

Damn it! You're so cruel! Knowing how far away the game is 'til release is already a torture, let alone seeing it in a countdown! :p :D
I'll be like this when the delivery guy brings me the game.

View attachment 10120

Attachments

• take-my-orens.png
    take-my-orens.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
These posts are also written on the 24th page of this thread.
We must reach page 519 for the day of the current release.

There's only 272 days left. I give this thread 2 days.

269. Wag that tail, dog. Wag it.

:rebel:

Welp, time to count down again.
38 (never forget)
It's here! It's out! Today's the day! Wait... what's... what's happening...?

Last edited:
Top Bottom