Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
yeah...keep it secret and give the game to all the guys here on the forum :D

Some hope! Don't get too expectant. This would be rather difficult to implement, not to mention rather unfair. And how would they decide which of the Forum members would get the game -- join-date, number of REDpoints, number of posts, achievements? No. I don't think so.

Last edited:

So close...

I'm totally not ready for this. I don't have my new PC yet, and the game releases right in the middle (well, more like the beginning) of my exam period. Now feel sorry for me! :crybaby:

The same here... :( I have pre-ordered the game but don't have a PS4 yet. Also, unfortunately exam period... (So I think I have to wait till July to play it). Anyway, I will be still very happy on May 19th. At least I can hold the physical copy in my hand. XD

We finally broke into May.....YaaaaaaaaaYYyyYY!! :cheers2:

Attachments

• funny witcher 3-1.jpg
    funny witcher 3-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
OK its only 2 working weeks now. I can already smell my CE edition now. Time is just gonna flyby.
Just finished my TW2 playtrough. My mind is set, mybody is ready!
Hmm maybe il re read sword of destiny while im at it.

Oh man that dragon fight still sucks. The game is awesome and then at the end ure forced to hit and roll hit and roll that sponge.
Its no picnic at hard lvl 27 Gerald.

OK its only 2 working weeks now. I can already smell my CE edition now. Time is just gonna flyby.
Just finished my TW2 playtrough. My mind is set, mybody is ready!
Hmm maybe il re read sword of destiny while im at it.

Oh man that dragon fight still sucks. The game is awesome and then at the end ure forced to hit and roll hit and roll that sponge.
Its no picnic at hard lvl 27 Gerald.
Did you skip side quests? It sounds so - that's a big gap. By the dragon fight I think you should be around level 33, give or take.

Might have missed some. I never tried 100% playtrough Just done roche and iorweth path on two diffrent playtroughs.
I think i did most of the side quests. Never got the sword of wran or whatever. also missed the gargoyle hunt in act 3.

there's going to be a party in this thread a few hours before launch and the whole website will crash as a result.

place yer bets.

Top Bottom