Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Am I the only one that thinks Roche gets in the way of combat?
If he's not stuck in the middle of it, he only runs about 10 or 15 feet away.
If he's scared, then why doesn't he just leave the screen completely.
He needs to move and get out of the way, I could see this becoming very annoying!! LOL..

Last edited:
He needs to move and get out of the way, I could see this becoming very annoying!! LOL..

Sorry, I had to...

I don't know if he gets in the way, but he's definitely not acting scared enough in most situations. another mod :D

You will have ways to make him not as scared.

isn't there must be letsplay from ps4 today? I remember the day before yesterday i read (do not remember where) that today must be 1st part of PS4 footage or am i make mistake?

isn't there must be letsplay from ps4 today? I remember the day before yesterday i read (do not remember where) that today must be 1st part of PS4 footage or am i make mistake?

Not absolutely certain it is what you are referring to but GOG(dot)com will have a live session tomorrow http://www.gog.com/news/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_gameplay_qa?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social_media&utm_content=content&utm_campaign=the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_gameplay_qa?pp=904f2cc1c3677bb35876e91f4716341c06769cc6

Not sure it will be on PS4 though :unsure:

edit: I think I misunderstood :)

I'd be completely baffled if PS4 footage releases before Xbox One, simply because MS has the marketing rights and usually that company get's to show stuff first. I guess it shouldn't matter, if we are to believe CDPR both look identical except for 900p vs 1080p. I am starting to sound like a broken record, i know.

I'd be completely baffled if PS4 footage releases before Xbox One, simply because MS has the marketing rights and usually that company get's to show stuff first. I guess it shouldn't matter, if we are to believe CDPR both look identical except for 900p vs 1080p. I am starting to sound like a broken record, i know.
I've read some guy's video (he is a youtuber, saw all three versions at CDPR), where he states that Xbox One looks much worse than PS4 not only in terms of resolution but LOD (level of detail in distance). He said that textures pop-up just like 4-5 meters away, and still look bad.With the devs having said that PS4 has 40 seconds loading (fast-travel and save load only) i'm afraid to even think about the situation on Xbox One
:facepalm:

I've read some guy's video (he is a youtuber, saw all three versions at CDPR), where he states that Xbox One looks much worse than PS4 not only in terms of resolution but LOD (level of detail in distance). He said that textures pop-up just like 4-5 meters away, and still look bad.With the devs having said that PS4 has 40 seconds loading (fast-travel and save load only) i'm afraid to even think about the situation on Xbox One
:facepalm:

What a beautiful sunset at 20:40
They also showed the difference between Nvidia Hairworks being on/off at 34:50
Though I have to say I'm not happy with the quest. Why was Geralt forced to kill the werewolf at the end? As far as I could see it there was no possibility to not kill him. That's dissapointing:( Same goes for not showing how the werewolf kills the woman.

According to the comments section they recorded 6 hours of gameplay. It's especially interesting, because a CDP questdesigner is one of the two people speaking. Hopefully there will be a new video every day, to make the last two weeks more bearable:)

Last edited:

What a beautiful sunset at 20:40
They also showed the difference between Nvidia Hairworks being on/off at 34:50
Though I have to say I'm not happy with the quest. Why was Geralt forced to kill the werewolf at the end? As far as I could see it there was no possibility to not kill him. That's dissapointing:(

According to the comments section they recorded 6 hours of gameplay. It's especially interesting, because a CDP questdesigner is one of the two people speaking. Hopefully there will be a new video every day, to make the last two weeks more bearable:)

So sad the gameplay is not even in english cant understand a word the YT or the game is saying.

Dont worry some guy has played all 3 versions and says xb1 version looks stunning,also on youtube go to official xb1 and there is a vid where gamers have tried it on xb1.

Top Bottom