A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
Also Kudos for showing all gameplay features of the game even in CGI form: medallion vibrating near vicinity of monsters, using crossbow, silver sword, drinking Black Blood potion to poison the Bruxa and let her bite Geralt on purpose to get poisoned, bombs and sign usage.

---------- Updated at 05:15 PM ----------

What is the monster, not a Striga right?

I'm 100% sure it's a Bruxa.

I'd pay good money to see a feature length Witcher movie with looks and attention to detail of that trailer.

It would take like 10 years, or enormous staff to create one with that attention to detail :p So we can only wish.
But when it happens, and it's good, I can die happy and fulfilled

Last edited:
Dammit, my patience is reaching its end! I want the game NOW! :crazy:

CDPR, why are you torturing us like this!?

I'm 100% sure it's a Bruxa.

Most likely a Bruxa, yes, although she doesn't quite match the description from the short story. She could be some other type of high vampire, too, ofcourse. In any case, a very cool animation perfectly demonstrating the range of Geralt's abilities with cinematic splendour. I hope that we'll get to experience similar encounters in the game itself, and I doubt I'll have to be disappointed...

uhmmm.... may I ask? Witcher 3 Uber Ultra graphics right with all glorious Nvidia effects? PC exclusive version YES? The true PC version right, the game showed previously was only on consoles

Last edited:
Even though it wasnt Platige this time it still was a stunning trailer, where does CDPR get all these great CG studios from?

It's really hard to tell whether it's CGI or live action. It beats Beowolf and Final Fantasy Spirits Within. What a masterpiece.

Even though it wasnt Platige this time it still was a stunning trailer, where does CDPR get all these great CG studios from?

In all honesty, this was even better than Platige's animation for "Killing Monsters". Which says a lot...
By the way, where did you find who's behind the cinematic? I must be blind, because I can't find it anywhere.

Just out of curiosity, what is the city in the background? At first I thought it was Novigrad, but its silhouette at the end doesn't fit, the distinct spire of the Church of Eternal Fire isn't apparent anywhere, while the general architecture seems to be higher and with more stone buildings. Is it just a generic city, the cinematic company's interpretation of Novigrad, or some other location in The WItcher's world?

Top Bottom