CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
Well, that's the typical western cover design from the last years - hero with a weapon accompanied by orange flames (BioShock Infinite, Battlefield3, CoD series,ME3, RE5, etc.).. but i'm a little disappointed by the standart edition.. the standart edition of W2 was better..

Bah, anyone else remember the original Witcher 2 Boxart? It had geralt staring straight ahead, this one is atleast slightly more dynamic

If you want better boxart, then you'll probably have to wait till they release Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Enhanced Edition

Or just buy the CE.

It'll have Geralt, Ciri and Yen on the cover, fighting back to back in a triangular formation.
Like a whirlwind of rage and steel.

Oh, CE stands for Cirious Edition.

Well, that's the typical western cover design from the last years - hero with a weapon accompanied by orange flames (BioShock Infinite, Battlefield3, CoD series,ME3, RE5, etc.).. but i'm a little disappointed by the standart edition.. the standart edition of W2 was better..

Well, at least Geralt has hair.

Or just buy the CE.

It'll have Geralt, Ciri and Yen on the cover, fighting back to back in a triangular formation.
Like a whirlwind of rage and steel.

Oh, CE stands for Cirious Edition.

Well, at least Geralt has hair.

No, it'll have a bluefiltered Yennefer clinging to bluefiltered Geralts side as he points a gun sideways at someone, while Ciri is in the background staring at the horizon.
Therell also be orange explosions in the background for the blue/orange contrast

Also, this means no game guide, pamphlet, coins, cutouts, bonus DVD like in the standart edition from W2 ?.. i mean, this standart edition from W3 is still miles ahead of the competition, but by compared to W2 standart edition, this one is missing some pretty cool stuff

Also, this means no game guide, pamphlet, coins, cutouts, bonus DVD like in the standart edition from W2 ?.. i mean, this standart edition from W3 is still miles ahead of the competition, but by compared to W2 standart edition, this one is missing some pretty cool stuff

Eww TW2 was very very generous though, you can not expect every game to offer so much without having to pay extra.

That's a good point. But a map, stickers and a player compendium is still a decent offering for a SE.

It's OK. You guys really need to watch other threads.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30060-Box-Art-leaked?p=1311591&viewfull=1#post1311591

These are not pre-order bonuses. These are contents of the standard edition.

So i read that the CE edtion is going to cost about 3700 czk, which is about 134-135 €..so i'm curious what's going to be there

Top Bottom