CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
Eww no thanks, I would rather have a high quality Geralt figurine at that point.

I'm tired of figurines in CE, I would rather have a lot of awesome little things than one bulky/pricy dust collector. That's imo of course.

If it would be 135 euro's or such then both should be possible, that is quite the premium price after all.

If it would be 135 euro's or such then both should be possible, that is quite the premium price after all.

True, the reveal at the livestream will be interesting as well. I don't buy CE anymore (I think the last one I got was Batman Arkham Asylum) as I stopped caring about many franchises as I got older (I will still play my favorites though). Depending on what's in this one though, I might break that vow. I haven't been this hyped for a game in a long time.

True, the reveal at the livestream will be interesting as well. I don't buy CE anymore (I think the last one I got was Batman Arkham Asylum) as I stopped caring about many franchises as I got older (I will still play my favorites though). Depending on what's in this one though, I might break that vow. I haven't been this hyped for a game in a long time.

Same here, I stopped buying CE's some years ago because I realised that it only made for more stuff that I would not notice after a week. Plus CE's have not gotten any better over the past few years with digital content and such.

I think the trailer should start with CGI and then make a fluid transition into gameplay, to show how little difference there is.

I think the trailer should start with CGI and then make a fluid transition into gameplay, to show how little difference there is.
That would be awesome, but I don't think it's possible. you always notice somethings.

Any chance we can get the concept art(?)/ingame shot(?) in HD with proper resolution sizes? But preferably without the euro gamer water mark.

Am I the only one who's a little pissed at seeing skeletons hanging from a tree? I know bones that stay magically together after death is a common trope, but it really defies common sense. :p

For the nitpicking shall never end.

Top Bottom