CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
is livestream the only stream hoster ? ... for some kind of reason the stream pauses every 2-3 mintues for me ...

Both the GOG/Witcher streams as well as Twitch are blocked here at work. Is there a possibility the stream is also hosted elsewhere?

Last edited:
Damn, I´m so excited about this! Too bad I´ll be at work for the next 3 hours... I´ll try to have some sneak peeks, I guess!

I cant hear any music, nor is there a play button, just the witcher medallion picture

Point taken Gregski, my liver will thank you. Looked a few more times at the gif...yes it's just seconds long, but two things become apparent.

-animations are wonderful. The way horses and people move are amazingly natural for a game, better than most games I've seen.

-it still doesn't look as striking as TW2. I say this with the full knowledge they have 8 months left of development and that next gen may not be as 'next' as we'd all hope. But it doesn't have that kick-in-the-nuts impact this did when TW2 arrived:

I may well be proven wrong once we get to see continuous gameplay and I'll be the first to eat my socks for it. Could be that the fancier bits of tech present in TW2 just haven't been implemented yet.

Cherry-picking screenshots of TW2 vs the minimal footage we have of pre alpha TW3 is probably not a very significant comparison to make. Imagine for a second, those screens for TW2, all of it, the same places, lightning and etc, but with TW3 engine and graphics, for what i've seen personally, I think it would destroy TW2 in technical quality.

All games look incredible in some places, and even average or bad in other ones, so I think that if one captures the best still from TW2 and the best ones from TW3, you would get a very clear difference, probably not as TW2 vs TW1 though, but thats normal

If you could have a wreck nervous in the next hour follow this advertising:

1. Don't drink quick

2. Don't eat if you don't have any drink near.

3. Keep your pets away in a secure distance

4. DON'T CLICK THE WRONG KEY!

Last edited:
That music that appeared in the twitch channel of GOG is the same from the teaser for the conference we got yesterday, that percival song from 2007, I ended up humming the last part of the song all day :p

Top Bottom