Character Appearances

+
Just confirmed by Damien on Twich stream that none of the W1 characters, who weren't in W2 will make appearance in W3.
So no Shani, no Kalkstein, no Thaler, no Yavein.. bummer.

That's sad, but to be honest the only character I would have loved to see is Thaler.
As for Witcher 2, aside from the confirmed ones I hope Saskia and Phillipa return. Happy that Letho is back, such an amazingly written character:)

Guest 3669645

Finally upgrade! #onlytruevesemir

Well, why not? :D Also, it might even be explained with his mutations IMO (Yup, I'd rather go with something cliche, if that would make me more immersed with the world. Do your own roleplays sometimes people, nothing wrong with that :) )

Well, why not? :D Also, it might even be explained with his mutations IMO (Yup, I'd rather go with something cliche, if that would make me more immersed with the world. Do your own roleplays sometimes people, nothing wrong with that :) )

What is good for Dragon Age characters, may not be suitable for the witcher. ;)

Where exactly did I even convey that thought though? :) All I talked about was Geralt's mutations, and that the lack of hair below his neckline can be explained by that. And I even mentioned that I know that it is a cliche answer, but there is no evidence on the contrary (That it can't be explained like that). It even feels weird that I had to explain it with this clarity though :) I thought my point was apparent in the reply. Well, whatever.

Part of the charm.

Ever since being introduced to the games I've been hoping to run into a feral tiger on the street and wrestle him to submission, at the cost of a stylish scar running down my brow and cheek.
Love Geralt, but Tony Montana beat him to it in my case.

Last edited:
I know how to describe what's wrong with Vesemir. His eyes. In every shot his eyes look like he is about to start crying. His eyes are those of a sad man. They don't give him the look of a confident, wise and a strong man.

Top Bottom