Chris Priestly got hired by CDPR, when did that happen?

+
Gregski, deep down you're like a mouton, all fluffy and cuddly, you wouldn't harm a butterfly.

Actually, you're right!

That actually made me laugh, it's a pretty light hearted joke. Does the whole world have a stick up their arse? How does one get offended by this

Because it doesn't sound light hearted (even if intended like that). People can very easily get offended by it, and it's clearly and strictly improper in polite conversation. Expecting this to be something that everyone views as light hearted is a serious mistake. Anyway, as was already said, it's all discussed above at length.

Jupiter_on_Mars

Actually, you're right!

Gregski, not judging or anything, but are you proclaiming your alternative lifestyle to the World?
I mean, @Kinley recently came out of the closet, now you.

I see a trend here.
I say Sid Vicious is next. I've always found those pink handbags he carries around somewhat telling.
Again, not judging.

@sidspyker
You have a traitor in your midst Sid.I hope he gets the thirty lashes he deservs.A simple whip won't be enough....I suggest you use a lamia.
@Sagitarii

Last edited:
Thanks Marcin.

I was hoping to announce I'm part of the Witcher team rather than responding, but this seems like a great time to introduce myself and clear a few things up.

I can't enlarge the screenshot Scheuk included, so I'm not sure what I say in it. I can and will say that I was not fired from BioWare. I was laid off at BioWare due to the change in the Dragon Age: Inquisition release date. It wasn't anything other than a money/headcount thing. I still have great friends at BioWare and visit the studio when time permits ( if you follow me on Twitter @TheEvilChris you'd know I was winning a poker game there this past weekend).

I will also say that I was not fired for sexual harassment. Yes, I made the quoted tweet. The context behind it is that I sort of know Felicia Day (in that I have met with her when she did Tannis for Dragon Age, helped her at a few conventions, etc. We are not friends and I do not claim we are. I doubt she knows I exist) and made a joke. It was absolutely one of the stupidest things I have done in my career. It wasn't funny. It was sexist and I later apologized via Twitter to Felicia and anyone else I offended. However, even though it was dumb and sexist, I wasn't fired for it. (See preceding statement).

I am super thrilled to be a part of the CD Projekt Community team. I've been brought on as the North American Community Manager to help the studio communicate with it's fans in North America. Marcin still leads the team and I work with him, I focus on helping with timing in North America as well as events, forums, Facebook, etc. I will be on these forums more in the future. As Marcin mentioned, I am visiting the studio here in Warsaw this week and next, meeting the team, learning the secrets, etc. No, I do not plan on banning people here. However, I never banned anyone at BioWare that didn't break the rules and, even then, only as a last ditch option. If you ever visited the BioWare forums, you know there are plenty of critics there. You don't get banned for being critical. And that will absolutely not happen here.

I haven't been saying much yet (I started with CDPR October 1) as I am still learning the ropes here. I wouldn't want to go blabbing all the secrets or telling you all false things about Wild Hunt. I will get more involved and I want to be talking with you more in the near future. =)

I have to say I sympathize with your story involving any flak you got on twitter. That site might as well be called the career suicide hot sheets. I have a hard time finding a single video game, or other "social" media related scandal that didn't have to do with misinterpretation of a twitter post.

Got in trouble on the internets, eh? No idea how that could happen. Ever.

I would mentor anyone here, for next to nothing. The first rule is, no-clothing not-optional. I find clarity comes with complete exposure!

I will permanently ban any brony from these pages. I will then come over and shoot their dogs and mess up their homes.

I'll do it. Don't make me.

+10 Bronybanhammer of Righteousness.

Ooops. I think I need to go into the CP77 half of the forums and delete some stuff.

Well criticisms, and a tempered welcome aside. The real mark of a professional is how they handle the hardest part of their job. Which is dealing with irate customers. Some of these customers will have a very legitimate complaint. Such as this man I believe you dismissed much to harshly.

[video]
[/video]

Others will be irate such as the man that was openly releasing information to other Bioware forum members in how to access locked away content will be very difficult to placate. With others still being impossible. However despite whatever is happening if you can maintain the face of a community well evened with a measured show of force than you will undoubtedly be recognized as a good PR man. Judging by your resposnes you have given here today I will say that you seem to have come a long way from the mild infamy you gained. Still I saw you dodge away from culpability to a degree

No worries. Thanks for enlarging the pic. Yeah, I said that in one of my snarkier moments.

I live on the internet. I totally understand that A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. I'm hopeful this will set the record straight and we'll get on with the business of Wild Hunt.

Oh and it's ok to discuss Cyberpunk? Cool. I was just down there looking at th.... what's that Marcin? Oh, DON'T discuss? Ah. Ok. Lets talk more Witcher.

Which I think warrants some improvement on your part. In any regards best of luck to your new position.

Last edited:
Top Bottom