Discussing the “Questions from the Community” thread

+
when does kinley have his interviews schedueled because i have no expectations of geting any new info from jurnalists?

Kinley will do his interviews tomorrow, and he will try to put them up by Saturday or Sunday.

That is what he said, though he also did say that he can't promise anything.

when does kinley have his interviews schedueled because i have no expectations of geting any new info from jurnalists?

He'll be attending a behind-closed-doors presentation at 11:00 am (UTC +1),
his interview will go from 11:45 am to 12:30 am.

But don't expect any information right away. Kinley is only human and he'll want to enjoy Gamescom,
talk to the devs and take his time to listen to the wonderful Ciri fanfiction I'll read out to him.

He'll be attending a behind-closed-doors presentation at 11:00 am (UTC +1),
his interview will go from 11:45 am to 12:30 am.

But don't expect any information right away. Kinley is only human and he'll want to enjoy Gamescom,
talk to the devs and take his time to listen to the wonderful Ciri fanfiction I'll read out to him.

no i get that, i feared that his time slots were scattered in different days and that it would take him even longer untill he had everithing

Just printed out the questions. Tomorrow is the big day, so wish me luck. ;)

Just printed out the questions. Tomorrow is the big day, so wish me luck. ;)

If you have time, and only if you have time as this is very unimportant. Could you ask about a the Nordic Berserker monster I have heard they made it into the game, and wanted a littler elaboration. Again only if for some incredibly bizzare reason you have nothing else to discuss with them ask this.

Top Bottom