Do we get to play as Ciri?

+
I would love to have a playable Ciri in the game. From a story telling perspective it could be a powerful tool to introduce Ciri to newcomers.

Last edited:
Obviously i would. They could give her most of the move set of geralt plus add a few bigger spells for her to use.

About Ciri being better than Geralt. While i dont think she will surpass him as a swordsman ,she does have alot of more potential. id be amazing to see a game with her gaining crazier and crazier powers as she levels up.

We might, I think CDPR did mention somewhere that there will be sequences where you take control of another character, when the story requires it. Just like in TW2, only more fleshed out, I hope.

Don't you mean sincirily?

Reptile...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL you are Ciriously falling for our F@g*0try LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not Yennefer,too? :3 I want to make up storms and shout spells to create crows out of nothing and command those to fly into people*!!!!
And then shout a spell to create a mirror and fix her hair~

I would love to play as Ciri. I wonder how would her magic system would be though since she can't use sgns.

Yep, it is possible. For example, instead of Ciri just telling Geralt about her travels we could be actually re-living them, in separate locations disconnected from the main world. Or it may be just brief cameo like in TW2. All depends on CDPR's creative vision and their game budget.

Who would win in a fight between Ciri and Yennefer?

You really want to go there? welp, im in a fighter analysis mood so... basically same as Geralt. Yennefer has more experience than ciri, even though ciri has more potential. alot depends on how much has Ciri developed this past years. has she somehow learned to use magic? can she use her teleportation for combat? but most importantly will the same mind trick that high level magicians did on Ciri, still work?

Even then its not like they will ever trully fight like that. Yennefer loves Ciri like a daughter. Only way i can see it happening if its that Ciri goes berserk and Yen along with Geralt have to contain Ciri.

Last edited:
That a very interesting Idea
She is suited for the main protagonist of the next Witcher game

I think it'd be great to play a female protagonist for once,
but I also understand the people who prefer to play a male one.

Maybe it'd be the best to create a spinoff, something like "The Witcher: Elder Blood":
an RPG with Ciri where you have an open-world that has two versions (past and present) which you can jump between,
choices you make in the past having major consequences in the present world.

In the past world we could even meet characters from the books before the books took place.
These possibilities for story and next-gen game mechanics must make game developers drool~

I mean, who has a multi-dimensional open-world RPG in their portfolio ?

Maybe it'd be the best to create a spinoff, something like "The Witcher: Elder Blood":
an RPG with Ciri where you have an open-world that has two versions (past and present) which you can jump between,

In the past world we could even meet characters from the books before the books took place.
These possibilities for story and next-gen game mechanics must make game developers drool~

Oh the memories of me trying to understand what was going on in Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, at the age of 10 :p

I would love to have Ciri gameplay sections, I'm also thinking that if Ciri will be set up as the protagonist for potential new Witcher games in the future, she would need to have two swords.

It would be really cool if there was a special quest-line where Geralt gathers ingredients to have his good dwarven and gnomish friends make an excellent silver sword for her (Gwyhyr is steel, even though in the trailer the crossguard was silver sword style)

Could even include a nice little bit of exposition with Zoltan and Percival Schuttenbach about swords, just like in the books. Not every scene has to be bleak and depressing right?

maybe you could be the one :p

maybe you could be the one :p

If I owned the Witcher license I'd be the first one to do that~

It's tough to make a really good, mindblowing game if you aren't allowed to make money off it to cover your expenses.
Crowdfunding would work, but then again it's a really grey zone - no idea if it would be legal to do crowdfunding for a non-commercial game, which is based on a license.

I doubt it is.

And without a team, making a game on such a scale is impossible.
Even with a team it's enough of a challenge already~

If I owned the Witcher license I'd be the first one to do that~

It's tough to make a really good, mindblowing game if you aren't allowed to make money off it to cover your expenses.
Crowdfunding would work, but then again it's a really grey zone - no idea if it would be legal to do crowdfunding for a non-commercial game, which is based on a license.

I doubt it is.

And without a team, making a game on such a scale is impossible.
Even with a team it's enough of a challenge already~

Damn Zorn you have really thought this one through.. Or is it just the coffee talking?

Damn Zorn you have really thought this one through.. Or is it just the coffee talking?

The coffee of course. I let it do the thinking for me.
My body is just a caffeinated host, doing what the coffee demands.

...at the moment it demands more Ciri fanart.

Top Bottom