Hearts of Stone release date announced

+
There is a digital comic about Saskia included with the HoS expansion that is a follow up to W2 events.

View attachment 25908

Also I think this is the only way we will hear of her I am afraid, I doubt she will be mentioned or will appear in HoS.

Oh okay, well there is a possibility that she is in Blood and Wine along with Iorveth, I have no evidence though.

Originally Posted by Rafal_Jaki
"I can confirm that this is indeed a Comicbook about Saskia - all ppl that bought the exp pass will get it as well on Oct 13th.

The story is a follow up after w2.

This will be available for gog, steam and origin users."

No worries buddy, cheer up. You'll get the extras. I might be left out (and others who didn't get the season pass) since HoS is all that I bought (could afford). I didn't get the season pass.* DOH!

F*&K yeah! Thank you CDPR! You dastardly gentleman bastards and foxy minxes never disappoint! :cheers4:
Throwing gifts at us like we're your adopted little red headed step children. looking forward (and into other dimensions) to HoS!!! 2 more hours to go where I live.
:smile:
This looks like an awesome preorder bonus! Too bad I preordered as a console peasant. :(

Anyone know where to download it from on Xbox One? (Yes unfortunately some of us have to play on these worthless outdated consoles)

I think Microsoft U.S. is sticking to the release date of 10/13 because this "World Wide" release is not happening for us over here

Top Bottom