I Finally Did It - 100% Achievements!!!

+
I think the white orchard cards are awaible if u missed them. Didnt they patch it so that the merchant next to the inn sells them? Also wasnt there some talk about gwent card "locator" a while back?

@sevean

Yes, you can still get White Orchard cards. Just check the merchant near that inn. There are lots of places where you need to buy cards. You also have to do several quests to get cards. Not only Gwent quests. And of course, you need to play with every random opponent. Here are few guides to help you through. Read also the comments, 'cause some players are missing from those maps.

http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/gwent-players-merchants/

http://www.vg247.com/2015/05/29/the-witcher-3-how-to-get-every-gwent-card-collect-em-all/

http://www.gwentcards.com/

When you bump into NPC you already played with, "let's play gwent" option in the dialogues is "greyed" out.

Last edited:
@sevean

Yes, you can still get White Orchard cards. Just check the merchant near that inn. There are lots of places where you need to buy cards. You also have to do several quests to get cards. Not only Gwent quests. And of course, you need to play with every random opponent. Here are few guides to help you through. Read also the comments, 'cause some players are missing from those maps.

http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/gwent-players-merchants/

http://www.vg247.com/2015/05/29/the-witcher-3-how-to-get-every-gwent-card-collect-em-all/

http://www.gwentcards.com/

When you bump into NPC you already played with, "let's play gwent" option in the dialogues is "greyed" out.

Yeah, I finally managed to get the Gwent achievement last night. I had pretty much all of the cards, I was just missing a few monsters, and I managed to pick those up at a few random taverns in Skellige. That vg247 guide was very helpful.

I share the same glory when I did mine about two weeks ago. High five to all completionists!

Attachments

• 12513667_10205620478296378_4262416827367084543_o.jpg
    12513667_10205620478296378_4262416827367084543_o.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 31
Finally, I'm finished. This was my fifth playthrough, and I can now say I've done absolutely everything that The Witcher 3 has to offer. Leveled to 70, done every single quest, place of interest and romace. Every gwent card, every set of witcher armour and every achievement. This has easily been my favourite game ever, and I want to thank CD Projekt for the amazing work they've done. My Geralt is now waiting patiently in Kaer Morhen for Blood and Wine to arrive...

Finally, I'm finished. This was my fifth playthrough, and I can now say I've done absolutely everything that The Witcher 3 has to offer. Leveled to 70, done every single quest, place of interest and romace. Every gwent card, every set of witcher armour and every achievement. This has easily been my favourite game ever, and I want to thank CD Projekt for the amazing work they've done. My Geralt is now waiting patiently in Kaer Morhen for Blood and Wine to arrive...

I really wanted to try Svaringe or Hjalmar as ruler of Skellige, BUT if you do that, you won't be able to visit the Place of Power in Kaer Trolde. (OR is there another way?)

I've never tried it, but maybe you can walk away from the quest as soon as you've visited the Place of Power?
Anyway, there's plenty of other Places of Power. Unless there's an achievement involved, you can probably afford to miss one.

I've never tried it, but maybe you can walk away from the quest as soon as you've visited the Place of Power?
Anyway, there's plenty of other Places of Power. Unless there's an achievement involved, you can probably afford to miss one.

Meaning, force-failing Cerys' quest right? Then that makes Svaringe the ruler of Skellige.
Anyway, you're right. Besides there is a magical acorn at the end of the Imlerith fight.

But, if you have an OCD, seeing a '?' would probably make you anxious. Heheh.

I was one of the first on Steam to complete 100% Thanks to Debug console and few commends :shuriken:

Dammit!.Even odds achievment doesnt pop up. done three contracts already. no mutagens,oils,nothing! im so close 100%

Dammit!.Even odds achievment doesnt pop up. done three contracts already. no mutagens,oils,nothing! im so close 100%

I wasn't aware, I have completed this achievement. As soon as I got whirl skill, I simply fought monsters head on, without any other form of help. My screenshot for the achievement is when I was fighting a Katakan from the Oxenfurt Drunk quest.

I wasn't aware, I have completed this achievement. As soon as I got whirl skill, I simply fought monsters head on, without any other form of help. My screenshot for the achievement is when I was fighting a Katakan from the Oxenfurt Drunk quest.
Funny.I last monstster i killed trying to get this trophy was that same katakan. no luck.

Has anyone else taken a look at the Witcher trophies on the PS4 (or other platforms like Steam) and the completion statistics? I found some of them really surprising. It says, for instance, that only 7.6% (that's 7.6%, not 76%) killed the prince that was turned into a toad in HoS. That's one of the first things that you do in the game ... Furthermore, only 25.4% of players on the PS4 have actually completed the game on any difficulty. Is that because there are a lot of copies in the wild that are rented for a couple of days and then returned, or do people just not finish games anymore?

Check the list what you already have collected and compare it to the list on the internet.

I have already done that. Galaxy app shows I finished them all, which means there are secret achievements waiting to be finished. Went looking for a list and compared secret achievements, one by one, finished them all...

What list do you guys use to compare?

Last edited:
I have already done that. Galaxy app shows I finished them all, which means there are secret achievements waiting to be finished. Went looking for a list and compared secret achievements, one by one, finished them all...

What list do you guys use to compare?

I just checked PS4 trophies and that showed me those secret ones too. Can't tell about the Galaxy, sorry :(

Has anyone else taken a look at the Witcher trophies on the PS4 (or other platforms like Steam) and the completion statistics? I found some of them really surprising. It says, for instance, that only 7.6% (that's 7.6%, not 76%) killed the prince that was turned into a toad in HoS. That's one of the first things that you do in the game ... Furthermore, only 25.4% of players on the PS4 have actually completed the game on any difficulty. Is that because there are a lot of copies in the wild that are rented for a couple of days and then returned, or do people just not finish games anymore?

I just logged into my PSN account and look at the TW3 Trophies. Mine says that 36.20% finished the game on any difficulty. Which is a little better but still seems really low to me. Only 41.12% find Ciri. I guess it is pretty long and that weeds out a bunch of people. I always thought the length was a good thing, but I guess it's too much for a lot of people ...

... that's what she said.

I just checked PS4 trophies and that showed me those secret ones too. Can't tell about the Galaxy, sorry :(

Ok I did it! Now I have 100% achievements! Apparently I missed Wild Rose Dethorned achievement which was a secret achievement. But the lists I found over the internet didn't list that achievement as secret. Wild Rose Dethorned was also known to be bugged for some time.

Top Bottom