[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
version 2.3 looks just perfect, very very similar to the e3 gameplay screenshots, im waiting for it to start a new game,
thanks essenthy :)

since poeples kept asking me for a video

@essenthy I know you want to take a break for some time, but one thing is bothering me. In your last video (it looks amazing :) ) in swamp zone when you look at the direction of sun the fog color does not react to sun and is white. But in E3 demo fog is white in opposite side from sun but when you look at sun direction fog became reddish. Can it be done? have you tried to make it or not.

Can it be done? have you tried to make it or not.

Already asked that on his twitter, this is Essenthy's respone : it evolve in the swamp, during day its blue/grey then it get brown/orange in the morning/sunset, i cant add that in the forest since that particular forest is part of no mans land env, all the region is in one single file, and they also had a better fog tech in that demo that reacted to light

@essenthy I know you want to take a break for some time, but one thing is bothering me. In your last video (it looks amazing :) ) in swamp zone when you look at the direction of sun the fog color does not react to sun and is white. But in E3 demo fog is white in opposite side from sun but when you look at sun direction fog became reddish. Can it be done? have you tried to make it or not.

@amfibiya89 I think the mod at it's current condition looks perfect.

@essenthy is just a one man army and not a developer team. So I guess we should take what he says about the fog in retail game compared to the E3 demo.

seeing his latest WIP video, I think STLM 2.3 is 95% complete..... so may be we should just wait for that 5%.

Essenthy's latest screenshot on his twitter.

cutscene during nightime in shadowed area without moonlight hitting the scene and without any light source around, reduced projector light

@amfibiya89 I think the mod at it's current condition looks perfect.

@essenthy is just a one man army and not a developer team. So I guess we should take what he says about the fog in retail game compared to the E3 demo.

seeing his latest WIP video, I think STLM 2.3 is 95% complete..... so may be we should just wait for that 5%.

People need to chill out with all of these demands under the veneer of being nice and quirky with all of their smiley emoticons.

How can you even pretend to have a % of the mod completion? He said that he is doing every zone because he wants the mod to be a consistent experience throughout the whole game. You've got no idea on what's behind the scenes just by looking at it superficially in a video, unless he reports on the progress.

People need to chill out with all of these demands under the veneer of being nice and quirky with all of their smiley emoticons.

How can you even pretend to have a % of the mod completion? He said that he is doing every zone because he wants the mod to be a consistent experience throughout the whole game. You've got no idea on what's behind the scenes just by looking at it superficially in a video, unless he reports on the progress.

Wow....I thought I was actually trying to be nice by appreciating his work and wait for it.
If I said something that I shouldn't have, then I'm sorry :innocent:

Last edited:
Wow....I thought I was actually trying to be nice by appreciating his work and wait for it.
If I said something that I shouldn't have, then I'm sorry :innocent:

I used the term "people" for a reason, if I wanted to address you specifically I would have. Incidentally, that part wasn't aimed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom