[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@essenthy
Can't wait for release man this looks great.
I was just looking at some screenshots and I was wondering If you changed Geralt's face model cause it looks like e3, and if you did can you please name the mod? I'd also like to try it!

Attachments

• CuMmdhPWAAAAdDo.jpg
    CuMmdhPWAAAAdDo.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Cug_dquWcAExmxc.jpg large.jpg
    Cug_dquWcAExmxc.jpg large.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 61
While the main game clouds are awesome as they are, B&W clouds look more stable and functioning.
In velen and also in novigrad, clouds for some reason turns unrealistic sometimes (gets fixed after a 'save and reload')

View attachment 79700View attachment 79720

I wonder how would it look during the rain and storm :) :)

Attachments

• witcher3 2016-10-26 13-36-26-34.jpg
    witcher3 2016-10-26 13-36-26-34.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 54
  • witcher3 2016-10-26 13-36-29-96.jpg
    witcher3 2016-10-26 13-36-29-96.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 51
  • witcher3 2016-10-26 13-41-54-54.jpg
    witcher3 2016-10-26 13-41-54-54.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
since poeples kept asking me for a video

and before you ask, am not actively working on it for the moment

looking good & looks like the best iteration yet.

ever think about doing phased "per-region" releases instead of just one big release? That way you could do work on say White Orchard, once it's done, lock it, cook it and release, then off to Velen/Novigrad, then Skellige etc. Might help you from getting burned out and people hooked / off your back .. just my 2 cents anyway.

Enjoy AoA :)

Absolutely agree! There is no reason to keep your awesome work hidden, Essenthy! I'd even PAY for this, it looks so good!

not about keeping it hidden (he might as well release it next year this time) but more to do with the way SW development's done nowadays (ie. agile etc.) - kinda' keeps all involved parties a lot less stressed out than by going through the usual "monolithic" approach.

@essenthy you are awesome. Do not know what to say. Take your time and hope you will find more motivation to finish this mod. Just take your time, modify bad weathers too. This mod is really only thing I am waiting for. Looks stunning. Just wonderful. EPIC!! Thank you very much.

looking good & looks like the best iteration yet.

ever think about doing phased "per-region" releases instead of just one big release? That way you could do work on say White Orchard, once it's done, lock it, cook it and release, then off to Velen/Novigrad, then Skellige etc. Might help you from getting burned out and people hooked / off your back .. just my 2 cents anyway.

Enjoy AoA :)

ther's no point in doing that, stlm is made to play the game from start to finish without too much issues, not just for one region, personally i would be pissed to use a mod that only work for one region

not only that, but while working on specific zones most of the time i figure out new stuff that i have to apply to other zones, if a zone is already released then its a never ending process of updating a fragmented mod

i also hate having multiple files for STLM, its too confusing because of multiple factors and tiresome for me, one single version that include everything, beside B&W wich might stay optional

as to when i will finish it, i dont know for the moment, the way modding work and the effort it require currently is just stupid and a waste of time, need to take a break from it for now

ther's no point in doing that, stlm is made to play the game from start to finish without too much issues, not just for one region, personally i would be pissed to use a mod that only work for one region

not only that, but while working on specific zones most of the time i figure out new stuff that i have to apply to other zones, if a zone is already released then its a never ending process of updating a fragmented mod

i also hate having multiple files for STLM, its too confusing because of multiple factors and tiresome for me, one single version that include everything, beside B&W wich might stay optional

as to when i will finish it, i dont know for the moment, the way modding work and the effort it require currently is just stupid and a waste of time, need to take a break from it for now

I know what you mean about wanting / needing to step away from it ... modding this game gets to be quite the chore after a while even if rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom