Patch 1.08 out now!

+
Question: In the patch notes it says: preparatory features for NG+.
Does anyone know anything at all about this? Or noticed any changes anywhere?

Sorry if it's been asked already.

Question: In the patch notes it says: preparatory features for NG+.
Does anyone know anything at all about this? Or noticed any changes anywhere?

Sorry if it's been asked already.

The only thing that looks like "preparatory work" within the game itself is the new level requirements for the Witcher armour sets. The rest is just in the files, but not active.

The only thing that looks like "preparatory work" within the game itself is the new level requirements for the Witcher armour sets. The rest is just in the files, but not active.
So NG+ is basically just a new game with your current level at the end of the main story? What else will transfer over? Armour? Weapons? Would be great since the Wolven Gear takes some time to get a hold on since it's in Kaer Morhen.

So NG+ is basically just a new game with your current level at the end of the main story? What else will transfer over? Armour? Weapons? Would be great since the Wolven Gear takes some time to get a hold on since it's in Kaer Morhen.

All gear carries over but your mastercrafted Wolven gear is weaker than the legendary regular wolven gear.

It would be incredible if a new game plus mode will show you your previous game decisions on screen as you scroll through dialogue or action decision in your new game plus game. Is this being worked on, or should I continue to take notes for each mission decision I make. Thanks for the incredible game!

It would be incredible if a new game plus mode will show you your previous game decisions on screen as you scroll through dialogue or action decision in your new game plus game. Is this being worked on, or should I continue to take notes for each mission decision I make. Thanks for the incredible game!

Would be really cool yes, but probably will not be happening

Your saying that regular wolven Gear is better than the Mastercrafted? how do you figure that?

In the regular game you get a regular, enhanced, superior and mastercrafted. In NG+ these same tears exist but are legendary, which means they are higher level gear. Now for example 45 level legendary regular wolven armor is better than the mastercrafted 34 level one.

In the regular game you get a regular, enhanced, superior and mastercrafted. In NG+ these same tears exist but are legendary, which means they are higher level gear. Now for example 45 level legendary regular wolven armor is better than the mastercrafted 34 level one.
I see, im guessing the level on monsters and quests will be higher as well obviously.

I guess we'll find out soon, New Game Plus might be here this week. The game has been awesome so far.
Nope

Attachments

• cdpr.jpg
    cdpr.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 50
Anyone else getting a weird glitch on the skelliges most wanted mission werewolf does a weird dying and dissappearing act then nothing happens

Anyone else getting a weird glitch on the skelliges most wanted mission werewolf does a weird dying and dissappearing act then nothing happens

Yep. That quest it totally broken now so make sure you load your game to the latest checkpoint and walk outta there. Patch 1-09 will most likely fix it.

@jbarksey
Yeah its like patch 1.07 will be out "soon".. How long did that take, I forgot? 6 weeks?
CDPR is awesome, but Im not sure they allways pick the right words.. "really close".. "soon".. The kids go crazy and think shit will be there in 10 minutes. 2 weeks later they're crying for a refund.

Last edited:
Top Bottom