Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Steam update seems broken at the moment. Tries to compile scripts and fails. Could not find function 'AddMultipleSkills'.
Verified game cache, retried compilation, restarted Steam / PC, no difference.

Seems to be a problem with the patch.

Try disabling any mods you might be using.

I enjoy the DRM free from gog, but I really hate d/l'n anything from them. SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and still can't get part 2.
Part 2 started to download for me (from GOG.com), but it shows it as a 3,12GB download instead of reeported 4GB on GOG.com.

Now I have luck: Part #4 function (I don't need to wait until tonight).

TOO HAPPY TOO SOON: Now I get the overloaded message!

Last edited:
btw (many of you probably know this) you can force PSN to give you full speed just by pausing it and restartig a couple times, but as soon as you start using your internet you may have to do it again.

Just by sedning a simple playstation-message you could get half the speed for the rest of the download, but if you pause the DL just for a second or two and restart it will usually give you feel speed.

This never fails for me it has saved me A LOT of time.

Great shout, working fine now. Just need to work out which mod breaks it...hopefully not the slow walk fix mod :).
Cheers

Any mods that modify scripts have a chance of messing with the patched games.

Reason for this is that the modified script files that are loaded instead of the core files will not have any possible changes from the patched game. So you will need to wait for an updated version of those Mods.

I keep getting "Game is not supported" on GOG.

It's annoying that the best game ever created has never been able to successfully deploy a patch. No biggie though I guess.

May I ask for the PC-Version: Has the european-version (if there is one) of the single parts of the patch 1.10 the same filesize as the german-version? OR is it so, that the english-, french-, italian-, russian-, polish-, german- etc etc. versions (if there are different versions) of single parts of the patch 1.10 have different filesizes?

Last edited:

c_kj

Forum regular
Every mod breaks the game now. I have the same error with all my mods or with only a single one in the folder. Sucks, because now i dont want to play the expansion until it is fixed. Can't go back to vanilla ^^ love the finnisher mod, close cam mod and others too much.

Yes, only a few minutes ago I posted saying the game wasn't supported.. but now it is allowing me to download. Is it actually 17GB? Is that possible?

Also, I work in IT.. so whenever someone complains and then doesn't e-mail once it's fixed or says thank you, I know how annoying it is. So, thanks for fixing GOG so quickly!

Be careful people. If you're willing to play the game over Galaxy and want to grab auto-update feature afterwards then don't download the patch manually otherwise highly posible that the Galaxy will won't recognize your 1.10 patch at all. So if you plan to ignore auto-update then you better to turn it off on Galaxy or it could try to download whole the patch again until you set auto-update off. I just got that same trouble when I rush to download 1.07 patch manually and I had to download whole around 11GB file again to able to get back the auto-update feature again.

Be careful people. If you're willing to play the game over Galaxy and want to grab auto-update feature afterwards then don't download the patch manually otherwise highly posible that the Galaxy will won't recognize your 1.10 patch at all. So if you plan to ignore auto-update then you better to turn it off on Galaxy or it could try to download whole the patch again until you set auto-update off. I just got that same trouble when I rush to download 1.07 patch manually and I had to download whole around 11GB file again to able to get back the auto-update feature again.

Whups. Only 1,2 GB to go. Please prey for me ;_;

Hmm - I have all parts downloaded (by hand - I do not use Galaxy), but the first data part (Part 2 of 4) is only 3.2Gb big while it should be 4.2Gb, and I get an "The source file is corrupted" error message when I try to install. Something is not right here I am afraid...

Last edited:
Steam update seems broken at the moment. Tries to compile scripts and fails. Could not find function 'AddMultipleSkills'.
Verified game cache, retried compilation, restarted Steam / PC, no difference.

Seems to be a problem with the patch.

I got that same message too. I had to disable all the FriendlyHud mods, then it loaded fine.

Top Bottom