Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
It actually gave me quite the boost for i had just levelled up to 10 before installing the new patch which afterwards put my XP bar to the maximum immediately so i can't really complain. :D

@Burza46 @Marcin Momot
Patch 1.21 returns back all script comments which was previously removed by patch 1.12. We have been told that it won't happen again,but here they are... sometimes it looks like you guys have a competition aimed to break as much mods as possible with every single patch :2guns:

So please give us some attention here, thanks.

Last edited:
About the Gwent Cards book.......was the information that I am missing 1 card in Skellige and 2 cards in Velen really supposed to help me find them? REALLY? : D : D : D : D : D : D

Players experiencing issues as a result of the patch are strongly encouraged to formally report them to CDPR Support, please, with detailed information, so the Team can investigative. Thanks very much!

Last edited:
About the Gwent Cards book.......was the information that I am missing 1 card in Skellige and 2 cards in Velen really supposed to help me find them? REALLY? : D : D : D : D : D : D

just use this: http://gwentcards.com/

And yes the Gwent Book is massively stupid. I think nobody was confused where to find certain cards but rather from whom and how they should get them.

---------- Updated at 02:45 PM ----------

A reminder: For any glitches or bugs which may be specifically linked to the 1.20/1.21 patch, please, contact RED Support, so they can investigative.

We can't because they haven't updated the scroll down menu yet so you can't yet select Patch 1.21

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try in a second. Killed some dogs without success

I also killed some monsters but didn't get noticed that I leveled up. Then did some quests and didn't get noticed. Then went into character page and there it was, I had progressed a level. Don't know why it doesn't give you the notice anymore. Haven't checked the options yet if there is something new related to that.

So just check your character page.

Pretty good work on the UI and book sorting.
Not a word in the notes about the neverending rain effect though? I hope something was done about it...

A question for anyone already using the patch. I've found a lot of books in my current playthrough, are books that I've found and read before this patch automatically added to the glossary? Or should I find them again? Thanks!

Last edited:
Gash!
After stuck at 83.3% moving files, restarted and now it won't even get the file list. Servers busy prolly... Well, my luck. Hope I can run the game soon! =))

Useless post: Just read the release notes and it looks awesome.

I wish/hope there is a way to better see completed quests.. when they're active there's no problem.. its when they complete and go into the completed pile.. they're impossible to find to read dandillions descriptions.

Patch 1.21 up and running here. Interface has been tweaked a bit, not sure if I like it or not. Seems more console friendly.

Also broke all my mods from the nexus :cry:

I'm sure they'll fix it but it'll be a mad rush to fix it tonight before B&W comes out.

Top Bottom