Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

+

Guest 3847602

No mention of a fix for various sound/music issues introduced in patch 1.21? A little disappointing, hopefully this wont be the last update...

Last edited by a moderator:
We always suggest installing patches as they roll out.

Owners of both, standard and GOTY versions will get it.

Thanks. One last question. Why do you guys manipulated the unofficial Turkish localization team of Witcher 3? Why did you give them hope while you've already had a deal with the 23 studios. It was unethical and saddened them greatly.

There is a surprise? Can someone link me or something where the guy says it, surely it's subtitled... :(

Bromance with Regis! Maybe a threesome with Orianna!

There is a surprise?

This is also new to me.
Well, we find out soon.

Looks solid, but what about the sharpening post processing filter being borked in Toussaint on PC? And the blue lines that can be seen on some texture patterns like the Viper gear and priests?

Looks like 1.30 will fix the last remaining, noticeable bug in my game (level requirements in NG+ crafting screen). Greatly appreciated.

:cheers4:

2 things:

1.) Yeah, seems strange that there is no mentioning about the audio bugs in the main quest (and in the HoS outroe) that many people had after patching to 1.21
2.) Catch the new trailer :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A&feature=youtu.be

Ok to the people that ask "which surprise?" we mean, here is one of these videos where the gamedirector is talking about the content of the GOTY edition, direct quote:
"GOTY edition [...] which is going to include lots of nice things, the expansions and no bugs."
(https://youtu.be/_Asbmtt7PfI?t=49m)

Now obviously people were hyped after hearing that and I hope that Vivaldis outfit is not the "lots of nice things" that he was talking about :radovidsmug:

Last edited:
Great bunch of fixes...

But no added dialog lines/added cutscenes/added missions, that might make the 2nd half of the main quest less of a mess? Disappointed.

Top Bottom