The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
By the way, I would like to say thank you to HalkHoganPL for this mod. It is truly amazing and a must for my every playthrough. Not being texture-savvy myself, I can only imagine how much work and dedication goes into each update the mod gets, so really thank you a hundred times over for making and maintaining this.

I took a look at kingdom come deliverance recently. Damn, the forest in that game looks good! I know this is irrelevant, but I wish witcher3 had more variance of vegetation and thicker forests.

#1 immersion breaker for me are those plastic-looking bricks. I'll try this mod if the bricks ever get replaced.

Does this mod work ok with Realistic Contrast Textures?

If you have texture conflicts with my mod RCT, use Witcher Script Merger.
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?

Last edited:
Reworked Grain

Hello! :)
Sorry for quite long absence but I was on vacation (the Polish seaside - amazing as always :p).

At the beginning - Reworked Grain:

The original textures are ridiculously low quality and resolution so I decided to improve them.

When release 3.6?
I don't know but it's possible that at the end of August. ;)

The cobblestones of Beauclair definitely need the Halk treatment.

I mean what the hell is this!?
Yes, I have to think about it. :)

Best Regards, Halk

Last edited:
Hello! :)
Sorry for quite long absence but I was on vacation (the Polish seaside - amazing as always :p).

At the beginning - Reworked Grain:

The original textures are ridiculously low quality and resolution so I decided to improve them.

I don't know but it's possible that at the end of August. ;)

Yes, I have to think about it. :)

Best Regards, Halk

View attachment 64661

Attachments

• amelie.jpg
    amelie.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom