• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Actually I was just thinking it's not the point of interest markers that bother me..
It's the mini map showing exactly where the hidden treasure is..

I'd like to play the game with those icons off.. but with the POI still on.

Last edited:
@derpinsky Having this conversation is like talking to a wall. You might blow off some steam, but you feel real stupid with yourself afterwards. It's clear you won't change your mind, and I'll stick to my guns as well. Lets agree to disagree and move on. If you don't like game mechanics then either change them, accept them, or move along sir, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Personally tho.. if you don't have the question marks on, you could easily miss out on quests and important gear that you may really need in that area.. running around blind, will save immersion, but probably add another 200 hours to the game if you just want to 'try' to find them that way... The GTAIV feathers, and GTAV space parts, are something I've always hated in these types of games because.... there's no way to find them unless you look for them in a strategy guide, because, once you've found 20/25 (for example), those last 5 become like looking for a needle in the haystack.

I say play with the question marks on (my personal taste), because I don't have the extra 200 hours to run around blindly while the game itself with everything ON is already 200+ hours.. Even with the questions marks ON, there are still secret things to find not listed on the map.. and those things only pop up once you come across them. I'd say save yourself some aggravation and keep them on, but that's just my opinion.

I agree / disagree with both camps here... I'd hate to miss out on quests / encounters due to not walking 100 yards further in a given direction, but equally I hate having them spoon-fed to me via the map markers, but I'm struggling to think of a happy medium or compromise. Even something like a non-toggle hotkey while in the map screen, which would allow you to see if you've missed any, but doesn't act like a medieval satnav. That, or possibly some sort of checklist at least, that tells you there are still undiscovered events in "X" area?

Day 4- The low resolution awkward out of place igni decal effect has begun to drive me completely insane.

Once modding becomes more accessible, this is gonna be the first thing to go, I can feel it XD

---------- Updated at 04:32 AM ----------

Nice try troll ! This is not DA nor HBO's Game of Thrones. IF you like gays ... you are on the wrong place man .... or not ? And stop with the homosexual thing... what would be next LESBIANS marching here demanding lesbians in the game ... then muslims to be in the game then christianity ..HOW ABOUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... take your gay rights homo rights lesbian activist elsewhere .. this is a game not FEMA not WWF NOT UNESCO OKAY ... we don't need gays nor lesbians nor any thing concentrating on homo ... it is enough that gays have already more rights and privileges in EU than a Priest ..

Case and point.

Many gay rights "activists" claiming to be representing everyone's interests are making us LGBT people look awful. And then we get people like this who respond with hateful comments. The truth is that the VAST majority simply want to play the game as it is, not pick it apart because of its portrayal of minority groups.

Geralt is putting his sword away again.

Hey all,

Long time witcher fan. Just wanted to ask a question or maybe bring this to someone's attention. Geralt is putting his sword away at odd times. Most of the time if I take the sword out he'll just leave it out. But now, he seems to think it's okay to put it away when a fight ends... even if it hasn't. I'm running into situations where enemies will stop being hostile to me and Geralt puts his sword away, only to have those enemies become hostile again and have to draw the sword once more, which is time consuming. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have an option selected? Is this on a list of fixes to make with future patches? Because it is just a little.... disturbing.

Thanks (otherwise loving TW3)

Hey all,

Long time witcher fan. Just wanted to ask a question or maybe bring this to someone's attention. Geralt is putting his sword away at odd times. Most of the time if I take the sword out he'll just leave it out. But now, he seems to think it's okay to put it away when a fight ends... even if it hasn't. I'm running into situations where enemies will stop being hostile to me and Geralt puts his sword away, only to have those enemies become hostile again and have to draw the sword once more, which is time consuming. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have an option selected? Is this on a list of fixes to make with future patches? Because it is just a little.... disturbing.

Thanks (otherwise loving TW3)

No, I think it's happening for everyone. (And hoping for a fix :( )

Few additional things I want to see improved:1. Better sorting all around interface menus, from craft and inventory to finished quests. 2. Better rain effect. Its very basic for such georgeous game. Want to see it more realistic and also downpours added. 3. Option to turn on permadeath with saves being deleted. I want to make second walthrough in Dead is Dead mode so this will help.4. Option to turn off enemy name plates along with health bars. So that there was no indications at all what monster is it and how strong it is. 5. Food removed from potions hotbars and put into separate hotbar. 6. Make higher level reciepes require much more basic reagents so that all those herbs we collect werent just a vendor trash. And we had a decision which elixirs/oils to make. Also Id like to see option to multiply reagents required for ALL reciepes by 4. So that player had to buy them and money were more scarce.7. Better balance to weak cards in Gwent. The reason there are low attack cards in other games is they are cheap. But there is no resource in Gwent, so those are utter garbage. All low attack cards need to have some bonuses or special abilities.8. Id like to see Signs tree rebalanced. Some perks feel like a waste of points. Every perk should be very useful!9. Option to make meditation limited to once per day for higher difficulties playthrough. 10. Let us turn off narrative animations during loading screen. Make loadings faster when you manually load (why its much slower now then load after death?). 11. Fix brawling and racing. Both are way too easy to beat. At least in Velen. 12. Fix horse reaction to water. It shouldnt stop at every mud pile. Id love to see Roach to be able to swim actually. Maybe in DLC?

Not just that...

...but, after being discovered by the other worker at the Lord's house, he was outed and fired and his boyfriend, who happened to be the Lord's son, had committed suicide by hanging himself afterwards.

That's one tragic tale.

It gets worse..

Also around that time, Claer made comment to the lord, and he murders the family and burns their homestead creating a noonwraith and nearly killing another innocent child "now", from a lack of access to clean water.

None of which need have happened with a teeny bit more tolerance for other people's choices from all sorts of angles. Lots of small town nosiness and gossiping going on.

no it's not just you, i really hate being told when i auto sheath my sword, i wish it was an option

auto sheath on off.

I want to determine when i draw and sheath my swords NOT the game telling me when.

This is one of the things that make me wonder why did they go through the effort of coding it in in the first place. I'd love to know what they were actually thinking at that time, and I don't mean that facetiously.

The game should never sheath the sword on its own, outside of cutscenes etc. of course.

Top Bottom