Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WE NEED ALWAYS MORE!!! ;)

Attachments

• 19y9o7.jpg
    19y9o7.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 53
Of course it would be great to have an EE.

For the E3 2014 graphics, I'm pretty sure it'll never happens though. Consoles can't handle it.

Anyway, at this point it's simply just what users want, but what CDPR apparently don't. So this discussion is rather pointless, except to highlight what CDPR could do better and didn't.

Which is why we need to be on CP forum encouraging them to make a smaller, more manageable game that focuses on replayability instead of minigames and bloated design.

Short and simply yes...
It could be the game that it supposed to be.. if the devs wanted.......
And Witcher 3 needs an EE more than Witcher 1 or 2 did... The earlier witcher games did not had so many story problems for example...
The points that need some more work/rework are more than often posted in this forum, so i dont post them again..

@ooodrin did this already.
:like:

.i also think the devs know whats need to be done...

For the E3 2014 graphics, I'm pretty sure it'll never happens though. Consoles can't handle it.

Yeah....

IF there is an EE I would buy the whole package without a second thought. Most people that now are against the EE would do it too.

Think the same...i think the most people would do that, if it would be worth it.

Last edited:
Which is why we need to be on CP forum encouraging them to make a smaller, more manageable game that focuses on replayability instead of minigames and bloated design.

The Witcher 3 without Gwent would be something else to be honest.

Neo and Scorpio?

Don't know a lot about them, but remember how great it looked ? I'm pretty sure most of the high-end PC we have wouldn't be able to run it at a stable framerate.

Don't know a lot about them, but remember how great it looked ? I'm pretty sure most of the high-end PC we have wouldn't be able to run in at a stable framerate.

That's true but grouping textures like B&W and changing grass to Toussaint grass shouldn't kill FPS. The lighting and textures (Novigrad Walls) are the killers.

Would be something else, but i am pretty sure that developing Gwent was taking some resources and time...resources for other....maybe more important things.....:sofa:

I know Sam, my point was - if you'd ask the fans what should CDPR prioritize, you'd get very conflicting answers.

People are rational (at least, the majority of us). I would fucking love to see Iorveth in TW3 with one or two quest but I'm willing to sacrifice this in order to get a decent story: create decent politics, fix the holes of Act2 and 3 or the graphics. Give a proper conclusion to the scoia'tel like they did with the Order of the Flaming Rose (which no one asked)

Last edited:

dasft

This is a big "maybe", considering costs, companies plan a lot at begin, the best titles in terms of stability on consoles are the exclusives.

The key factor later is the hype, how do you sell another limited machine as the ultimate killer, because that's the bullshit we have with this compromised tech war.

Last edited:
I mean they surely know witcher 3 is far away from being perfect.
No way they don't know that, or think everything is fine .

I know, my comment was sarcastic!

I mean that even if they know it, they don't really give a damn about it...so that's why we are still discussing about that topic and nothing changed!

They already said there is going to be no EE, but if they did release a map editor so way done the road; that would stop the need of a EE.

Yeah cyberpunk 2077 is the goal now.

I mean i understand CDPR, Cyberpunk is their own thing, they want to work on it and they now have everything to realize it, and i really think it will be great, but ignoring everything else is wrong in my opinion. Leaving the game in that state, that actually made them so successful is a bit sad...the witcher 3 deserves a bit more...

Last but not least, maybe cyberpunk will suffer from the same problems if they now refuse to fix problems...
Means Realse Game + Dlc's and done...Next game
I know i said this so often, but im worried about their future games quality...

Last edited:
Yeah cyberpunk 2077 is the goal now.

I mean i understand CDPR, Cyberpunk is their own thing, they want to work on it and they now have everything to realize it, and i really think it will be great, but ignoring everything else is wrong in my opinion. Leaving the game in that state, that actually made them so successful is a bit sad...the witcher 3 deserves a bit more...

Exactly!

They have to realize that after all...The Witcher 3 is their Main game till now! Their "Climax" if you want!

everytime this subjects are brought up it's a combination of hope and sadness, "what would/could have been" with Iorveth, Eredin, Politics, Radovid, Ciri, The Wild Hunt, the war, etc, you name it [choose topic ]...

but it is certain that money is no problem, an EE will sell greatly,
they want to make something new, that is the thing,
and no mod can replace the official content

everytime this subjects are brought up it's a combination of hope and sadness, "what would/could have been" with Iorveth, Eredin, Politics, Radovid, Ciri, The Wild Hunt, the war, etc, you name it [choose topic ]...

Amen brother! :nice:

STLM being implemented to the upgraded consoles (Neo & Scorpio) shouldn't kill FPS or would it?

Top Bottom