Who's up for a threesome?

+

Who's up for a threesome?

• Total voters
Kind of the same situation as Slim... Lost all my old saves do to an urgent re-boot of the OS. :cry:

but dont have the time for it right now. It will be either in July or December, both games in tandem. :)

All my saves are always on Dropbox, and thus on 2 of my PCs as well as on the Internet. I have back-ups upon back-ups :p

Would be great. But I doubt I have enough time and/or interest to do that.

And I have my saves ready for TW3 already :)

Lost my saves and I have been replaying TW1 for the past few weeks now. Just playing dice poker, occasionally fist fighting and generally meditating at the crypts/hunting monsters, trying not to advance the main plot as I enjoy pretending to live like a 'normal' witcher and losing myself in that universe for one hour a day (at best) when irl, all I do is just work nowadays. One thing I do different is I have Polish voice over this time (with English subs on) and while I understand nothing (ok, I might have learned a word or two: yes and no) I enjoy it a lot. I planned two different playthroughs, hopefully they'll be finished until TW3 comes out. So it seems I'm up for not one but two threesomes already^^

Wait What??? Thread is misleading damn you! haha. I was hoping for something like that in TW3... oh well :D Its the witcher 3 after all!

Count me in! I lost my saves tho I might get Witcher 3 on PS4 first dunno yet.

Allright who's up for it then? Who's gonna do a straight runthrough of both the Witcher and Assassins of Kings before the Wild Hunt comes out? Why I hear you ask, well not just for two of the best and brightest that the modern rpg genre has to offer, that quite frankly have shamed the AAA+ competition, but for deeply satisfying, toight and sexual savegame imports, where everything is just as you wanted it, and Loredo is of course dead. Because if he's not then you've done it wrong.

This is the end of our Geralt's journey, and the last two games have been nothing but brilliant so there's no reason to suspect anything but a continuation of that quality, it's not like CDPR have been producing bad games lately and we're just mindless fanatics who'll cheer them on whatever crap they produce. So make time in your calendars, divorce your wife or husband, sell the children into slavery or cook and salt them, and join me as I watch Kaer Morhen sweep majestically into view once again and watch Geralt's return to the lands of the living.

You know it's going to be a damn good ride, and i'm going bareback.

Alright Bloth, done and done. I read the books too just to be safe. What do now master?

P.S. Somehow Loredo lived. Not sure where I screwed up o.o

Already in act II in TW2. I will go back to TW1 as soon as I'm done with TW2 so that I have another save to choose from. And when TW3 arrives I'll probably begin with Temeria as a protectorate of Redania. Though I'm not sure if it will help since Emhyr will sit on the throne in Vizima. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-9t8ppBDLU around 0:42)

Absolutely. There's just one little problem at the moment: Uni. Once thats out of the way though, it'll be full steam ahead.
STAGE 1 - Finish my two assignments that are due on monday and tuesday.
STAGE 2 - Pass all my exams in two weeks time, and if I make it past this stage...
STAGE 3 - Read through all the books
STAGE 4 - Do complete playthroughs of both TW1 and TW2

So I wanted to start with TW1 autumn? hahahaha Two days ago I finished the last book and now I need more Geralt so I already started a new game :facepalm:

Alas, I tried playing the Witcher and I couldn't get into it, I just found it boring, I absolutely loved the Witcher 2 though, hence why I'm here on the forums, but I already have my playthrough done, my save files tucked away waiting to be transferred for the Witcher 3, so I'm content with that, since I was very mindful to always stick with my choices during my Witcher 2 playthrough.

I know a lot of my choices were probably not the greatest, Radovid ended up with Anaïs but I actually think, in retrospect, that this was somewhat of a good move in order to unite Redania and Temaria, thus creating a strong front against Nilfgaard (not that it will probably change much once the story begins). It was hard for me to accept having essentially taken Temaria's independence away and paved the way for it's annexation through marriage by Redania, but the point was that this was the path I engineered, I might not have realised the consequences immediately, but I have to stick with them, that's what makes the game choices fun.

Anyone else going to replay TW1 and TW2 before Wild Hunt?

After playing through DA:I (great game) I will be starting with TW1 once again (my third playthrough) and then TW2 (fourth playthrough)
Especially now after reading the books I have a whole new perspective so I don't it will get old
Good to know others are doing the same

Last edited:
I just started TW2 again yesterday and with my new EVGA GTX 970 SSC I finally could enable "Ubersampling" (I have a good PC: i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz, 8gb DDR3-1866, X-Fi Titanium). Damn this game is gorgeous! So gorgeous that even my girlfriend who despise medieval/fantastic stuff was amazed at how good PC games can look nowadays.

I'm doing side quests in Flotsam right now and i'm having a blast. I'm taking my time to carefully explore as much as I can and actually stumbled upon stuff I didn't saw from my last playthrough.

I rarely do that but yesterday I was immobile and enjoyed the scenery for a few minutes. the forest outside of Flotsam is so beautiful with Ubersampling on!

Can'.t wait to see what you guys will do with TW3!

Top Bottom