Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
the road was long...and it'll be longer for me.

fellow gamers and witcher lovers,

it has been a long time since the E3 2013 announcement trailer, but tonight, the 19th of may at midnight, will mark the end of this long and preilous journey. i can only imagine the suffering many of you are going through, as i am. but rejoice ! for most of you will get to play the game this week and enjoy in all its glory.
however, the road is still long for me. i plan on playing the game, but not at release, a few months later (3-6 months i'd say). and this for the simple reason that i'm going to graduate in a few months, get a job and build myself a good PC (my work as an engineer requires it and it'll definitly come handy in gaming) so that i'll be able to fully enjoy the witcher at Ultra settings, and hopefully with relatively bug-free version of the game and even more optimized.
some of you are probably wondering why the hell am i here anyway ? well i wanted to see what the game will be like at release, and get the feedback from fellow PC gamers on the game. i hope all of you will enjoy your selves with the game and hopefully get very positive feedback and make the rumors of downgrade die forever.

sincerely

web

Last edited:
Tomorrow at 1AM to be exact. So sleep over it, go to work and play when I get home at 7, or play tonight and be a wreck the rest of the week. Though choice. Any advise fellow Witchers?

Tomorrow at 1AM to be exact. So sleep over it, go to work and play when I get home at 7, or play tonight and be a wreck the rest of the week. Though choice. Any advise fellow Witchers?

Sleep then play, life is life after all, you will get to play it anyways.

In almost 4 hours time will stand still for many people.
I just hope Steam wont message me with tons of errors and just download the one last file that will make it possible to start this masterpiece of a game :X

CDPR can't expect to have a trailer with Radovid, Philippa, and Letho, and have me wait to get a graphic cards without being tortured in the process.

Holy moly. GOG says the game unlocks in 4 hours, however, according to Steam, my game will unlock in 3 hours. I am GMT +1, so one hour ahead of London. Does that mean everyone on Steam will get it one hour early?? If so, HURRAH.

Holy moly. GOG says the game unlocks in 4 hours, however, according to Steam, my game will unlock in 3 hours. I am GMT +1, so one hour ahead of London. Does that mean everyone on Steam will get it one hour early?? If so, HURRAH.
Sorry to shatter your dreams (not really :3) but no.

4 hours to go man. I'm seriously considering leaving work early. I think my wife will get sick in a few hours. I need to go home and help out, take care of our son... you know.:whistle:

We are sooo close now, i hope they are ready for the countless people trying to download the patch, the servers will burn.......and we won't be able to play until they fix them, think about it it could take days!! :crybaby:

4 hours to go man. I'm seriously considering leaving work early. I think my wife will get sick in a few hours. I need to go home and help out, take care of our son... you know.:whistle:

Daughter.

I actually blew off my pen and paper group for tonight... and the next couple of weeks... I don't like Pathfinder anyways. ;)

Top Bottom