Hearts of Stone release date announced

+
Abigail the Witch would make one too many red heads. As it is, we already have Shani and Triss. Also, doesn't she live on the outskirts of Vizima? The expansion is set in Toussaint.
she left vizima and Geralt met her again at murky water then who knows where she is now.

Good, I don't want to be mean and I know people can be sentimental about returning voice actors. But Shani's american accent was horribly out of place in the first game. For a game series set in a world inspired by medieval Europe, all the american accents are horribly out of place. But I managed to stomach Triss, Letho, Dandelion and Lambert (the worst offenders in previous games) in TW3 because the accents weren't too pronounced in this game.

Last edited:
5 Achievements are already out on Steam?

Return to Sender
Kill 3 opponents with their own arrows.

Can Quit Anytime I Want
Be under the influence of seven potions or decoctions at the same time.

Wild Rose Dethorned
Destroy all the fallen knights of the Order of the Flaming Rose's campsites.

I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool
Collect all available Ofieri armor and horse gear, and at least one Ofieri sword.

Killed It
Win a round of gwent with a total strength of at least 187.

Last edited:
AFAIR new voice actress has English accent.

That's good. I like the regional accents which the different parts of the Northern Kingdoms have. Temeria and Redania = English accents. Skellige = Irish accents. Dwarves and Kaedwen = Scottish accents. Aedirn = Welsh accents. Now complete it with Toussaint = French accents.

There will be new actress for English Shani, but I don't remember her name.

Thank you for getting back to us! Really appreciate that! I imagine we're all very eager to hear her new voice: the acting in Wild Hunt was quite good, but, of course, rather talented writing also helped, too.

You should :) You get useful info from the REDs in the forums like Geralt get severed arms.

And although I plan romance Yenn again, you're in a pretty solid second place at the moment ;)

You should :) You get useful info from the REDs in the forums like Geralt get severed arms.

And although I plan romance Yenn again, you're in a pretty solid second place at the moment ;)

Thanks very much! I try to help, where I can. But let's not take this too far: I'd rather we just remain friendly, anonymous acquaintances, following our individual paths through time and space. Heh!

---------- Updated at 01:50 PM ----------

I'd hate to think what they'd mix your face with when it comes to modding...

:ugh:

Most anything would be an improvement, really. . . .

Last edited:
Most anything would be an improvement, really. . . .

Oh c'mon, no need for that. Looking at your little forum avatar, you look fine. I'd totally ask you if you'd want a drink at the nearest tavern. Perhaps you should trim the beard back and maybe remove the David Bowie hair style... but apart from that, I'm diggin' ya quite frankly!

Oh c'mon, no need for that. Looking at your little forum avatar, you look fine. I'd totally ask you if you'd want a drink at the night club. Perhaps you should trim the beard back and maybe remove the David Bowie hair style... but apart from that, I'm diggin' ya quite frankly!

All right. This is all very amusing, but we have completely departed from the topic.

All right. This is all very amusing, but we have completely departed from the topic.

Gives the moderators something to do. 8)

I eagerly await GAME to start stocking the physical expansion so I can pop on down and place an order of absolute Gwent-alicious!

Top Bottom