MODS FOR TW3: List any mods you've found!

+
I for myself don't like such unreal things like weightless items.
I rather increase the storage the player has.

Not the best solution, that would be external storage space, but still better than weightless items. :p
But i'll see what i can do.

The problem is that there's no storage chest in the game and it's not a good decision to sell all of those hard earned alchemy ingredients/crafting components. so I've found my inventory weight growing over time. however you gave me a good hint, maybe it's better to use an increased carrying weight mod instead.

The problem is that there's no storage chest in the game and it's not a good decision to sell all of those hard earned alchemy ingredients/crafting components. so I've found my inventory weight growing over time. however you gave me a good hint, maybe it's better to use an increased carrying weight mod instead.

If u wanna keep it lore friendly try this one:
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/78/?

Looks like I need to do some testing with the Temerian Armor mod. I was using the 'enhanced' version (Enhanced Feline Armor stats) and fighting some level 15 wolves at level 25. I got hit a few times and before I knew it I was at less than half health.

I'm wondering if it was just flukey, I wasn't paying attention or something else, but the armor, even though it has the modified stats, seems like it might be working off of the original Temerian Armor stats.

I only noticed that while playing a little at lunch, so when I get home I'll load it up and do a test of the Temerian Armor vs the Feline armor and see how many hits it takes for something to kill me with either.

Last edited:
Looks like I need to do some testing with the Temerian Armor mod. I was using the 'enhanced' version (Enhanced Feline Armor stats) and fighting some level 15 wolves at level 25. I got hit a few times and before I knew it I was at less than half health.

I'm wondering if it was just flukey, I wasn't paying attention or something else, but the armor, even though it has the modified stats, seems like it might be working off of the original Temerian Armor stats.

I only noticed that while playing a little at lunch, so when I get home I'll load it up and do a test of the Temerian Armor vs the Feline armor and see how many hits it takes for something to kill me with either.

That would be weird....

Edit: The doubleposts are real. :s FIXED D:

Last edited:
That would be weird....

I completely agree, and I think I blame it on possibly not paying attention to how much I was getting hit and being in a hurry because my lunch was running out. I'll find out tonight when I let some low level NPC's beat on me in both sets of armor. I haven't seen any complaints about it from people who have downloaded it from the Nexus, so I'm guessing it's not actually a problem.

[Mod] Extreme Weather Conditions - definitely one of the best mods so far! You should check it out.

I found this mod while browsing nexusmods.com and had to install it. It's probably the best mod I've seen so far. There are a few other mods I use, but none of them actually change the "game" in a way this mod does.

Here's a video of the mod:

Basically this mod changes the game's weather to some more extreme conditions, you will still have "good" weather, but only really rarely. Instead you have lightning, fog, rain and dark clouds most of the time. It really adds to the suspense of the game and makes traveling the woods even more frightening.

Download the mod here, you really should try it yourself. It's amazing!

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/29/

Remember until they offer redkit 2 none of these are supported at all so if you have issues you gotta uninstall / reinstall the game before you know if you if it's the game and you contact them for help. Some of these mods can also change flags or values that are located outside the changed files.

Remember until they offer redkit 2 none of these are supported at all so if you have issues you gotta uninstall / reinstall the game before you know if you if it's the game and you contact them for help. Some of these mods can also change flags or values that are located outside the changed files.

True but you don't need to reinstall the game. :) Removing changed bundle files and repairing the game works just fine. Only takes about 3 minutes.

Edit: And usually every mod keeps an uninstaller around which replaces the changed file with the original.

Thanks to this mod
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/66/?

i got rid of the constant recap vids that play on every single load screen

Know what i found???

Some flipping great tips a week into the game i had no idea about

honestly guys give us the option to turn them off, or play once, not only do they get tedious after the first few plays but they cover up valuable tips for gameplay.
Those recap screens are ridiculous. I have an SSD and those screens increase the load times to about 1,000%

True but you don't need to reinstall the game. :) Removing changed bundle files and repairing the game works just fine. Only takes about 3 minutes.

Edit: And usually every mod keeps an uninstaller around which replaces the changed file with the original.

It was just a warning that mods can change anything which includes flags and/or values in other places like saved games. Not saying they do but they can so you always gotta caution. :p

[Mod] Overly Dark Nights Mod turns your nights pitch black.

Just got around this mod on nexusmods.com. It turns your nights really dark and it is really good! Basically you will not want to put your torch down again. Pitch black nights and overall total darkness turn the game into one frightening experience! One wrong step and you will fall off a cliff.

Download: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/145/

Just got around this mod on nexusmods.com. It turns your nights really dark and it is really good! Basically you will not want to put your torch down again. Pitch black nights and overall total darkness turn the game into one frightening experience! One wrong step and you will fall off a cliff.
Download: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/145/

Nice finding!
That's how Ciri should see at night with her no mutated eyes.

PS: In the video, the part when Geralt fight wolves remembers me the game "Don't Starve".

Nice finding!
That's how Ciri should see at night with her no mutated eyes.

Ha, that's what I thought!

Looks nice, although it's too dark for how Geralt sees the world... then again, we don't really see through his eyes outside of "Witcher senses mode". Funny how dark the city is, however... imagined there where more light sources in the distance.

A little lighter and the option to go back to normal gamma using Witcher sight, and it would be quite immersive.

It's too dark... 99% of the time real nights are not so dark. This is not Pitchblack with Vin Diesel, it's still a living, breathing world, with a moon, stars and shit.

But the mood it creates is interesting. But, as I said, it's a went a little too overboard for my taste.

Top Bottom