New Game+ is coming it seems

+
It isn't meant to be funny. Someone asked me on Twitter about a New Game + feature and I responded as you read. There is no word on a new game + feature. If that were to ever change (if it was added in the Expansion pass or a future DLC or whenever, then we would have word on it and would let people know. I'm not going to make up details on something we have no word on, and I prefer to answer when possible rather than ignoring the question.

Sorry.

There was "no word" on a storage chest until the v1.07 patch notes were posted, either. NG+ confirmed.

These lines are in the Game since release, I doubt we see NG+. The balacing after Level10 is already completely fucked, so NG+ would be even worse.

There was "no word" on a storage chest until the v1.07 patch notes were posted, either. NG+ confirmed.

Absolutely. I am not saying there is NO possibility you will ever see New Game +. The dev team is aware it has been requested and they like to keep fans happy when possible. However, as you can see by patch 1.07, there are other things being worked on as well. There are still 2 free DLCs (after this week's Ciri alt costume), there are patches still being worked on and there is the Expansion Pass material being developed. It may happen, it may not happen, but there is definitely no word on it happening currently.

There was a lot of speculation that you would see NG+ in patch 1.07 and it didn't happen. Some were disappointed by this. I recommend you politely keep asking for it, but don't expect it. Then, if it should ever happen, you'll be happy. But if it doesn't happen for a while, you won't keep being disappointed.

I for once understand that the team has a lot of work already.
But all of you if you want ...we all have to be damn sure if we want ...NG plus .I will always support and buy dlc , pass , patches even if it will have to be payed .Cause it is my favourite game . So I do not care if the patch with ng plus or even arena I will pay for it .
So my question is if it will be the case that you have to buy the ng plus pass , patch , whatever will you buy it to compansate the staff work?
I will do it
Maybe sounds blunt but this is reality we all want so many things in witcher 3 already .And I think devs wants to see if we all are pretty damn sure if we want that ng plus implementation .And simple thank you and praises maybe are not enough .

Last edited:
Hope for the Best. Expect the Worst.
I'd be happy enough with a Battle/Level/Difficulty-Rebalance, though. *Waiting for EE*

Greetings.

It isn't meant to be funny. Someone asked me on Twitter about a New Game + feature and I responded as you read. There is no word on a new game + feature. If that were to ever change (if it was added in the Expansion pass or a future DLC or whenever, then we would have word on it and would let people know. I'm not going to make up details on something we have no word on, and I prefer to answer when possible rather than ignoring the question.

Sorry.

I do understand. But still hope you decide to include it later on :)

This game really needs a new game+ mode. It's just plain boring at level 33+ after you've done the main story line and most of the quests. Enemies don't scale with the player so that doesn't help the situation at all at the end-game.

I don't think a new game+ feature or maybe some kind of infinitely generated bounty board system should be a part of a pay-dlc either. This games end-game is basically the main mission. Once that's over, the games over pretty much.

Absolutely. I am not saying there is NO possibility you will ever see New Game +. The dev team is aware it has been requested and they like to keep fans happy when possible. However, as you can see by patch 1.07, there are other things being worked on as well. There are still 2 free DLCs (after this week's Ciri alt costume), there are patches still being worked on and there is the Expansion Pass material being developed. It may happen, it may not happen, but there is definitely no word on it happening currently.

There was a lot of speculation that you would see NG+ in patch 1.07 and it didn't happen. Some were disappointed by this. I recommend you politely keep asking for it, but don't expect it. Then, if it should ever happen, you'll be happy. But if it doesn't happen for a while, you won't keep being disappointed.

So Im thinking Ill buy the expansion pass later today. But what am I really paying for? Two expansions and thats it or will there be more good stuff?

Sorry.
Developer said in a interview before the release that they would release a new game mode (but didn't say what type) as one of the free DLC.

I'm the only one who read that interview? O_O

Developer said in a interview before the release that they would release a new game mode (but didn't say what type) as one of the free DLC.

I'm the only one who read that interview? O_O

Du kan jo linke opp til intervjuet!

A co-op would be really cool. Think about it.. you can explore with your friend and he/she can play as a different witcher. Im not saying you should be able to do main-quests in co-op, but a few side-quests and question-marks would be awesome to do with a partner.

NG+ is npot something that has to come as a free DLC.. its much more likely, that something as big as that will be added with either a game patch, somethign like patch 1.08. or later, or it woudl be a feature, that gets added together maybe with one of the first two expansions,...

Anyone who really belives it, that CDPR would add something big as like NG+ as a free DLC, must be imo really super naive

Sorry.
It seems that they are not even working on NG+ at the moment. Oh well...

Sorry.

@TheEvilChris

I know that CDPR understands the implications of an NG+ for allowing this game to continue for MANY MANY years similar to something as iconic as Diablo 2. Also, we know that you know that kind of longevity will sell DLC... I hope it's safe to assume you are working on it, but have no word "how" it will be implemented. Thank you for the response, but I'll still wait for my 2nd 250+hrs of gametime for NG+....

---------- Updated at 02:38 AM ----------

This sounds like that endless Skyrim dream.

No, you should be able to bring your Witcher as he is, complete into your friends game, earn money, loot and XP, all dropped independently... the only catch would be that the main player chooses the dialogue and the 2nd player can watch it play out. This would allow the first player to control their world, but also allow the 2nd to be important as well.

I think it would be amazing! I've said this many times... a game like this or Skyrim would certainly be worth more than 60$ in terms of fun factor. I'll keep my fingers crossed... perhaps start a new thread!

Can someone please explain to me what that NG+ thing is? I thought we had that in TW3 since you could play onwards after the main story is finished ... I'm confused.

Top Bottom