"New Region" Trailer!

+
Don't know if this was posted already but somewhere around the 2 minute mark Regis is fighting another Vampire(presumably the main villain of B&W).

View attachment 39661

sorry for shitty print screen BUT I AM TOO EXCITED!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 34
The Black Clad Vampire is not vampire but wight. Source: Steam :)

The black clad vampire is a vampire, the wight is something different. Apparently wights also summon dogs same as leshen summon wolves. But no the black clad vampire is most certainly a vampire, it just means that the dude in black is not the end boss. My guess is he is the leader of some vampire coven

Ok, I have to bitch about one scene in the trailer that kinda caught my eye....I really hope that this is from the console version:

http://imgur.com/d8Z1CvB

Because I know for sure that the game as a much better shadow draw distance on PC.

Well, maybe you are right. We shall see. BTW: What if that vampire battling Regis is his brother ? They are looking kinda simmilar

No. It's only a side quest or a contract. The main villain is definitely the one we saw in the closing seconds of this trailer.

Agreed. The trailers thus far and the title of the expansion itself all point to vampire. The higher vampire at the end is almost certainly the main antagonist.

Don't forget the Polish version. In my opinion, it's actually better.

I really like both versions. Booth have their strengths ( don't know how to explain ^^)
Best part is from start till 1:10... just epic.. I get goosebumps. Goes right under the skin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom