Optional Romantic Encounters which SHOULD have existed

+
@ooodrin
lol....:lol: :like:

Btw...
* Which of the existing female NPCs would you make available?

Or

Yep, must be said...

Last edited:
So I think nothing will change, perhaps we should just focus and demand more with main NPC (as Triss or Yen).
Agree, I have only seen two scenes in the game myself. :smile2: :faith:
Although I guess there will not be more content (and I do not only mean of this kind) for main characters, but the expansions will add a couple more one night stands.

@ooodrin
lol....:lol: :like:

Btw...

Or

Yep, must be said...

You're telling me there is a succubus in the game and Geralt doesn't have sex with her? WTF? How the mighty have fallen. I'm not playing Witcher 3 until they fix that, if they never fix it, then I guess I'm never playing Witcher 3 even though I absolutely loved Witcher 1 & 2. I guess I"m not gonna get any closure on the story, god damn it. I hate when gaming companies don't maintain consistency throughout their gaming series. I got baited & switched again with Witcher 3, GOD DAMN IT, there goes $59.95. *punches wall*

Last edited:
I'm not playing Witcher 3 until they fix that, if they never fix it, then I guess I'm never playing Witcher 3 even though I absolutely loved Witcher 1 & 2. I guess I"m not gonna get any closure on the story, god damn it. I hate when gaming companies don't maintain consistency throughout their gaming series. I got baited & switched again with Witcher 3, GOD DAMN IT, there goes $59.95. *punches wall*

I'm not quite certain whether you're really in earnest or not, but I can't help feeling you may be overreacting a wee bit. There's a good deal more to this game than just sex, and the absence of a few incidental, virtual sex-partners seems a rather slender pretext to negate the value of the entire entertainment. If you purchased Wild Hunt with the expectation that it would contain enormous amounts of erotic content, I politely suggest you may need to re-examine those expectations.

While the first game indeed had rather a lot of eroticism, the second game contained substantially less. While it still may not have as much as the first Witcher, Wild Hunt does contain a fair amount of sexual content, but it is more focused, and limited to certain main characters, and prostitutes. These focused sexual relations with primary characters serve a narrative purpose, while the prostitutes are meant as erotic recreation, to suit certain tastes. Moreover, even if they had made some of the characters people have mentioned available for intercourse, the act would have only sight effect on the main story-line. The story of this game is not dependent upon sex, just as the previous games were not dependent upon it. The erotic content is merely one aspect of the game's structure, and is not its defining theme.

Last edited:
Its really bad that there is no mermaid npc with a personality that would involve a quest.

I was expecting some sort of little mermaid easter egg side quest in skellige where a siren falls in love with a human skelliger and then there is some cool twist.

Ciri Romance??

Well, why can't i romance Ciri?? I mean, she isn't Geralt's REAL daughter and she has the best buttocks of them all!! Plus she isn't a whiney lil pissant.

:cheers4::smile2::grunt::worried:

If Jamie Lannister could bang Cersei... but then again the age difference comes into play... i dunno man it is a truly slippery subject :v

The bond between father and daughter is more than just biological. That's like saying it's ok to sleep with your step-daughter just because she's not related to you by blood. Definitely wrong!

I think is just Yen and Triss was enough to make him a headache. And you want Ciri more ?

Ciri isn't real daughter, it is true. But family is family. Don't going too far.

Last edited:
Well, why can't i romance Ciri?? I mean, she isn't Geralt's REAL daughter and she has the best buttocks of them all!! Plus she isn't a whiney lil pissant.

That "worried" Ciri picture looks appropriate for this request.

Her animation where she bends over suggests she is an optional fling. When women do that, it means they want you to hit on them.

Omg please tell me you're joking :eredinfacepalm:

---------- Zaktualizowano 17:41 ----------

Yes, Geralt would absolutely love that. I mean, look at his eyes when he looks at Ciri - so much lust and desire...:affection::areukiddingme:

All right, friends, I believe that's quite enough reaction, thank you. The suggestion has been made, and now it's probably a good time to just move on to the next one, please.

Last edited:
Can I got for having Ciri have a relationship but not with geralt? But as geralt well Those twins really were awesome I really want more quests with them and a fling.

Top Bottom