Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Is it just me or patch 1.09 seemed to have vanished just like Windows 10?

Well that's a great list and happy to see the game (and us players) are being taken care of. :)
Just hope the 'Collect em all' quest/achievement is fixed this time.

Modifies diagram for Enhanced Legendary Wolven Gauntlets...
What's that about? Is it the same armour from the dlc or is this different from the enhanced/mastercrafted versions of the armour?

WoW, thats a Patch !
@Marcin Momot
You did not promissed too much..this Patch is really massive

kinda hoped inability to attack gets also fixed... happens to me sometimes when i use block a lot.. suddenly no matter what i do, Geralt doesnt attack.. only posibility is to run... happes a lot in Hero's groto fighting those wraiths... (cant post save, because reloading the save fixes it for some time untill it happens again)

Hi. In the patch notes, is it already a complete list of changes/fixes? Because it seems that the bug that caused White Orchard's NPC to not walk around the village isn't listed. In addition to that, the door to White Orchard Herbalist (Tomira) is also locked and won't budge no matter what.

Is version 1.10 compatible with version 1.08 saves? I am half way throu the game and dont want to begin again. Thank you!

Is version 1.10 compatible with version 1.08 saves? I am half way throu the game and dont want to begin again. Thank you!
Of course it is, it's the way around that doesn't work. ( If you try to load a 1.10 save with TW3 updated to 1.08 )

Top Bottom