(POLL) Your favorite female character in The Witcher 2!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pham said:
Well, Jaskier is Polish, Marigold is Czech and Dandelion is everything else I think.
Triss is Ranuncul only in the Czech version and Mousesack is Myšilov (which means mouse hunt in English :D) I dont know about other versions.
Thats why I always laugh when I see the user "merigoldsass" post because Im used to thinking Marigold is Dandelion :D

Dandelion is Ljutomir in Serbian, I was beyond confused the first time I read The Last Wish D:

I´m for Triss with all my heart. Though other sorceresses are very interesting, not to mention beautiful, they are way too much arrogant for me. And since I have a thing for magic, no Ves or even Saskia belong among my favourite characters.

Funny thing with the changed names. Most of them has a flower symbolics, but it gets pretty mixed up. Original Polish Jaskier means "buttercup" in English and "ranunculus" in Czech. Yet he´s renamed as another wild flower - dandelion. In Czech he is Marigold, which is also a flower in English. Triss is Merigold in Polish original as well as in English, but in order not to be mistaken for Marigold, she is Triss Ranuncul in Czech...

Moril. She had an interesting story, her entire role in the game was very captivating and it really added to the mystery when you first came to Flotsam overhearing Cedric and Seherim.

ves for me !! played Roache's path so far ! the only bad ass warrior woman in a special forces unit with only bad ass men !! she rocks !! Though i got to see Saskia breifly she seems intriguing i will find out in my next playthrough

Saskia. I'd like to choose her as a LI for Geralt. She is brave, loyal warrior and the most beautiful woman in game.
I love her personality.
I love Ves too, she remind me about Saskia.
Please developers kill Tryss, This B*Tch woke dragon in me.

Saskia all the way! Almost everything about her is great.
Triss and Ves are close behind.

And apart from Sabrina a bit, hate all the rest of the sorceress' practically senseless

None. There was really no female character I'd would like to meet in real life.
I do know that there are people who prefere so called "strong women". And I am OK with that. The problem is, the Witcher games, it caters only to that particular fetish.
I, for one, strongly dislike independent women. I prefere women that need to be cared for. And there is not a single woman, in the witcher games, that I'd like to have anything to do with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom