Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
No, it not was delayed thanks console because make the game for all platform was in CDPR's schedule since the first day. Why do you insist in looking for confronting us to each other?

it's not bad rep for cdpr so much as it is bad rep for consoles. people should be glad the pc is the priority platform. and the delays due to consoles, that's the norm these days for developers who wish to develop for pc rather than the other way around.

I have Zero problems with the infinite crossbow ammo, in fact I would prefer it.
It's fun goddamn it, least you other playes forget, YOU are not forced to use it. <~ Quen to bring them down, or yell at them lol..

I'm going to be pissed if they take out infinite ammo just because a few folks don't like it, fuck that noise.
I also have no probs with the auto refill system or slow regen health, I think all these new features will be fun.
Everything looks pretty damn good to me, the only shit I care about at this point is console hud element/ui on/off options to the point of clean screen.
I think that's been confirmed, so maybe just a couple free camera options if it even really needs it.
I've wanted to play this game since yesterday!!
:)

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Has there been indication whatsoever that there will be a demo (just like the one that was shown to the jornalists)? Or has anyone from the development team already said that there won't be one?

Thanks!

About the Griffing fight, i remember reading in a lot of previews, that is a very difficult enemy,some journalists die a lot of times and some didn't finish the fight.

Hi guys : Im sharing this statement that I read in Wcctech from one of the Cd projekt developers .

Monnier explained:

“We can not talk of a downgrade of The Witcher 3 on consoles simply because initially did not even know the specifications of these hardware,” said Monnier. “So we developed the game on PC and then we tried to adapt it to the console. A process similar to that which we use to make the game compatible with the greatest number of configurations possible. ”
“It was not easy, moreover,” continued the designer, “because initially the instruments were still immature. Also for this reason we had to postpone the game twice. A little ‘because we are perfectionists, slightly because the result that we could get not meet our expectations. “

Read more: http://wccftech.com/witcher-3-wild-hunt-downgrade-consoles/#ixzz3WT8crBxl

Ho my god this article is ridiculous !! Damien says that the game can't be as good on console as it can be on pc for hardware reasons and the guy conclude that the game is held back? On what fact? This is non sense. Actually I find Damien answer very conforting. People who write this kind of thing should not be allowed to do this work. Seriously -_-. I see nothing on this answer that say the game is held back by consoles.

Top Bottom