Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Something that i didnt understand yet: In the world of The Witcher 3 will be 3 big main areas : No-mans land, Skellige Islands and Novigrad. But means Novigrad the city and its surrondings like farms, winerys and maybe some beast-caves or it is just the city founded in north of the no-mans land?

Youtube compression makes it really hard to see any differences between PS4 and PC ultra gameplay, looks the same to me, anyone spotted any difference?

The lighting is slightly flatter but other than that it seems that the game looks just as good as with High on PC, just with only 30fps. That's some damn good optimisation right there.

Youtube compression makes it really hard to see any differences between PS4 and PC ultra gameplay, looks the same to me, anyone spotted any difference?

There are some minor things, like draw distance and I think (maybe illussion) little tiny bit less vegetation. Of course hairworks missing etc.
But actually for non graphic-hores: Looks quite the same

PS4 looks fantastic! Hoping for XBONE footage before launch that runs and performs similarly (with a bit more 900p blur).

@Marcin Momot - Glad to see a words told by PR guy being true, it's not so frequent these days ^^ Even though I won't play on PS4, I am honestly happy that you done so well on optimization for that console, it must have taken a whole lot of effort :) And it also speak volumes about the quality on ALL the platforms, in a good way I mean.

But while being happy, that game really looks good on PS4, do you have anything to say about the usage of more "firepower" on PC version? I'm not attacking you, it's just that tahen the fact game looks pretty much the same on PS4 and your high-end PCs (i7, 980), can we expect some more differences, or does the diea of "parity" mean, that some of us won't be able to get some more out of technical things, despite having more "firepower"? Becouse that is not really a parity, at least not in my dictionary :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom