The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
It doesn't need to be full frontal, rear view would be sufficient.

Oh I know, just playing around jokingly with my response. Personally, I have no problem with nudity. from either sex in the games.Within the proper context of the story and situation. As long as it is not gratuitous, It can add to the mature & adult nature of the games.

I think it is refreshing to see sex,nudity and most importantly,romance done well in a video game. The Witcher 2 had some of the best examples that I can think of,certainly heading in the right direction. I believe it's a very strong possibility that we will see the next evolution/more refined/in depth romance and sexual relations in Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Actually of all the lists of wishes that I have for this game, I realize the most important one, the one that would render this game -or any game- impossible to play for me is controls. I remember finishing The Witcher and starting The Witcher 2 and how awkward the controls felt at first. How scared I was that I was not going to be able to play it. Some lags, delayed responses etc. When I clicked, I didnt feel or see the effect immediately. And I very vividly remember looking it up and seeing some people suggest using a controller. Nightmare! I can't use controllers for the life of me. I still have the first AC and I want to play it because my brother is a fan and I want to humor him but nope, I can't get over how odd those controls feel.

So I just wish nobody suggests using controllers for The Witcher 3 or any other game CDPR makes in the future because it's "easier that way". That's my wish. I think I read something about TW3 that made me feel somewhat relieved about this matter but I can't find it so my wish still stands.

Actually of all the lists of wishes that I have for this game, I realize the most important one, the one that would render this game -or any game- impossible to play for me is controls. I remember finishing The Witcher and starting The Witcher 2 and how awkward the controls felt at first. How scared I was that I was not going to be able to play it. Some lags, delayed responses etc. When I clicked, I didnt feel or see the effect immediately. And I very vividly remember looking it up and seeing some people suggest using a controller. Nightmare! I can't use controllers for the life of me. I still have the first AC and I want to play it because my brother is a fan and I want to humor him but nope, I can't get over how odd those controls feel.

So I just wish nobody suggests using controllers for The Witcher 3 or any other game CDPR makes in the future because it's "easier that way". That's my wish. I think I read something about TW3 that made me feel somewhat relieved about this matter but I can't find it so my wish still stands.

I am with you on the PC controls topic. I am able to use a controller if the necessity arises but prefer not to,if can be avoided. Depending on the game,a controller sometimes is a better fit for me but In the majority of games that I play, I prefer using keyboard & mouse.

No one that plays on PC should feel that they need to plug in a controller in order to enjoy and play the Witcher 3 properly.Ever. That would be a major problem. Unless of course it is a preference to play with controller on PC,there is nothing wrong with that. It would be nice to have great controls for both control types if you ask me. All things considered, I want good kb & m controls.

They are developing each platform version of Witcher 3 separately,So I wouldn't worry too much about there being a control issue. From what I've read and seen in interviews up until this point they've said they will do their best utilizing each platforms control schemes. For the consoles - with Kinect voice commands and the PS4 light bar ,if it makes sense and fits the game, they will do it but not as a gimmick.

Last edited:
They are developing each platform version of Witcher 3 separately,So I wouldn't worry too much about there being a control issue. From what I've read and seen in interviews up until this point they've said they will do their best utilizing each platforms control schemes. For the consoles - with Kinect voice commands and the PS4 light bar ,if it makes sense and fits the game, they will do it but not as a gimmick.

Ah. I guess that's what I read then. Thank you for reminding me! I hope there won't be any problems.

Do you guys reckon there will be a feature to turn off nudity/sexually explicit content (or at least water it down)? The only reason I ask is my mother (yep, she's awesome) is getting it, and she probably would prefer it off (though, she doesn't mind really, I told her to expect that type of content).

She'll probably shit herself playing, though. She found the draugr ruins in Skyrim scary (it's hilarious watching her play).

Last edited:
is the mature content and nudity toned down in witcher 3 compared to witcher 2?
i hope the mature content to be even better than it was in witcher 2, it would totally add to the fun factor.

Last edited:
i hope the mature content to be even better than it was in witcher 2, it would totally add to the fun factor.

My guess - Rance ( :p ) - is that they toned it down for the trailer only, you know, because of the press reactions, etc.

Sadly as the game grows more popular, and CDPR gets more greedier (who doesn't like money?).. game will be dumbed down and casualize. With casuality, even 13 years can play. But anyhow i seriously hope CDPR is NOT like Irrational game. They purposely make Eliz so flat when press initially complained about Eliz chest. Bear in mind there's no nudity in Bioshock. You have sexual and nudity in the big screen cinemas, but westerners are such conservative jokers.

Sadly as the game grows more popular, and CDPR gets more greedier (who doesn't like money?).. game will be dumbed down and casualize. With casuality, even 13 years can play. But anyhow i seriously hope CDPR is NOT like Irrational game. They purposely make Eliz so flat when press initially complained about Eliz chest. Bear in mind there's no nudity in Bioshock. You have sexual and nudity in the big screen cinemas, but westerners are such conservative jokers.
Hey, I'm greedy for more nude/sex with hot women in TW3. I also love money and I'm from the west does that make me evil.;)

Last edited:
imagine if CDPR is cool enough to even make an optional M rated scene of a threesome between Geralt, Yenniffer and Triss lol

Bump, since I see a lot of 'can we have this' type of threads appearing. Know that my mouse pointer is eagerly hovering over the big 'Merge' button.

• -Add some puzzles for which you actually have to use your brain.
  • Pleease don't include pointless side activities that don't involve story (apart from board games and stuff of course).
  • Dont' fear the "sci-fi" and "philosophical" parts of the books, include them in the game in a good way (concerning Ciri and the Wild Hunt).
  • Don't change Yennefer even the slightest bit, especially her character! :p
  • Add really deep and interesting characters to the game to the already known cast (I think of someone like Regis here...)
  • Let Dandelion accompany Geralt many times and let him write down Geralt's story again (Dandelion could function as storyteller again for the players)
  • There must be at least one quests that deals with Dandelion's "problems" with women of other men...
  • Neutrality! Give the players a "real" neutral option in quest and dialogues. Don't force only two options upon us which both doesn't seem like something the "book-Geralt" would do...
  • Pacing! Please get the pacing right. That's my biggest fear right now. Don't sacrifice story and the cohesive world for the illusion of freedom and sandbox gameplay...
  • Don't include any simple "Yen or Triss" decision into the game.
  • Let our decisions from TW1 and especially TW2 really matter in TW3.

:)

Good post, LordCrash. I basically agree with all your posts, only there shouldn't ALWAYS be a neutral option. Having to chose between one of two evils is one of the best things about the Witcher, as I'm sure you know. Being able to stay neutral in certain situations is very interesting indeed, but in my opinion there should always be a price attachted to it.

Good post, LordCrash. I basically agree with all your posts, only there shouldn't ALWAYS be a neutral option. Having to chose between one of two evils is one of the best things about the Witcher, as I'm sure you know. Being able to stay neutral in certain situations is very interesting indeed, but in my opinion there should always be a price attachted to it.
I meant "neutral" as a decision the Geralt we know from the books would likely make when several possiblities are given. In TW2 I often had the feeling that the "book-Geralt" wouldn't act like any of the options given by CDPR. That might not be an issue for someone who doesn't know the books or doesn't care about the character and attitude of Geralt in those but to me it's very important. I try to play Geralt exactly in the way I personally see fit to the Geralt I know from the books. I want to keep him true to the canon if you want so. So maybe "neutral" was the wrong word. I meant something as Geralt's usual "fed-up attitude", distrusting most people and always wanting to follow his own path and being his own ruler. In TW2 for example we had to choose between Roche and Iorveth but both options felt kind of wrong to me (with Iorveth's path more wrong than Roche's). I just hope that we will always have an option that seems to stay true to the canon, true to Geralt's original character and attitude. Of course in the witcher world every decision comes with a price, no question. That should apply to every option, no matter if "neutral" or not. The book-Geralt is known for his attitude to piss into the wind at every possible occation. So staying true to the original Geralt probably wouldn't always be the wisest option if you want to avoid problems anyway.... ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys! I was gonna ask if somebody knows, would some legendary items from witcher 2 import together with game saves in witcher 3? (such as Vran sword, or those dark sets, or fillipa's dagger?

- A combo fighting system. Chaining attacks in different varieties for powerfull finishers when successful
- Much less one button all dead.
(maybe stances to allow for different chains)
(some inspiration from Prince of Persia or Darksiders dynamic fighting systems and please NOT assassins creed)

-an aktive skillsystem instead of passive statistics like a percentage on critical strikes,executes -->emphasis on dynamic

-being able to strike different body parts --> emphasis on tactical and dynamic

- a gadget skillpath ---> emphasis on tacitcal

-being able to fall from cliffs and narrow paths(and actually die), to create more immersion, makeing the environment itsself feel more dangerous.

- for a proper open world climbing mountains/buildings(freeroaming! not like thief reboot!) to find secrets and jumping over obstacles when chasing somebody is fundamental

Last edited:
Top Bottom