Character Appearances

+
I know how to describe what's wrong with Vesemir. His eyes. In every shot his eyes look like he is about to start crying. His eyes are those of a sad man. They don't give him the look of a confident, wise and a strong man.

Maybe here his character will be "old tired witcher" so they tried to reflect that.

When are we going to get a better look at Triss and Yennefer in-game? Triss hasn't been in anything since the Sword of Destiny trailer, and we only got two brief shots of Yennefer in the Elder Blood trailer with yet another new look.

When are we going to get a better look at Triss and Yennefer in-game? Triss hasn't been in anything since the Sword of Destiny trailer, and we only got two brief shots of Yennefer in the Elder Blood trailer with yet another new look.

This.
Devs please answer :D

Attachments

• the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-red eyes.jpg
    the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-red eyes.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 110
Just confirmed by Damien on Twich stream that none of the W1 characters, who weren't in W2 will make appearance in W3.
So no Shani, no Kalkstein, no Thaler, no Yavein.. bummer.

If that's what he said then there shouldn't be any Vesemir or Eskel in the game. Are you sure that's what he said?? I still think there's a slight possibility that we see Shani or Kalkestein since Oxenfurt is in the game. Also I heard Thaler might be in the game.

Just watched some videos on TW3 via YouTube. Gotta say I am definitely not a fan of how Geralt looks. He's too handsome, just doesn't seem like him. Not sure why they designed Yennefer how they did, which doesn't coincide with the books at all. And Triss, Triss was perfect in TW2; looks fit her personality. Now? She's off, too. I'll still play TW3 because I want to complete the game series and the game itself looks pretty fricking awesome, but...yeah, I wish they'd done a much better job with Yennefer and had left well enough alone with Triss and Geralt.

I wonder if there will be more of those thick and warm dress-like armors from initial concept art

this on right looks almost the same as those :)

I love those armors, hopefully most of them are in the game. The warm-dress ones look badass and seem like something you'd find in Skellige.

I wonder if there will be more of those thick and warm dress-like armors from initial concept art

this on right looks almost the same as those :)

I loved these early concepts too. I really hope some of them made it to the final build.

Geralt's Sudden Aging

Why does Geralt look so much older in Witcher 3 compared to Witcher 1/2; when it's only been a few years since the witcher 1 (if that) and it's been established that Witchers have a lifespan measured in centuries ("Vesemir is said to be at least a few centuries old").

Perhaps his past life caught up with him, when he recovered his memories.

(However, as I believe has been speculated elsewhere, it may be just the new graphics.)

Last edited:
So far i have only seen people saying the opposite, that he doesn't look aged enough, too much of a pretty boy even.
Personally i think he looks fine. My Geralt is gonna rock the hairstyle from the "Killing Monsters" trailer and a nice beard.

Top Bottom