Patch 1.11 Changelog

+

Guest 3837211

Patch 1.11 is coming to all platforms shortly. Should be out on PC in just a few hours with consoles following very soon as well. Will keep you posted as the update becomes available across all platforms:

Changelog

IMPORTANT: Even though it's not mentioned in the list, the NG+ issue with missing items on consoles is also addressed in 1.11.

Thanks! Keep up the good work.

One question, the Gwent location marker intended originally for 1.10 is not part of this patch? Don't need it really, since I have finished the game, I'm just curious.

Once again, thanks for the support, CDPR! And right when I'm at the last scene of my current NG run, preparing to start another NG+. Awesome timing! =)
:cheers3:

Available for download on GOG.com for the ones who don't use Galaxy (450MB)

Last edited:
[PC] Adds option to show/hide HUD/Minimap using single press of 'Home' key on keyboard.

It doesn't work, even after assigning 'Home' or any other key to it (none is assigned by default).

Add to this that the scabbards are still missing and also that all the water related bugs (flat water, whale animation stuttering and ship wreckage LOD issue) that I reported here and here (and also via the support system) are still not fixed.

These are not game breaking bugs so I understand that these aren't of higher priority.
Still, this need to be reminded and I'm still hoping to see these being fixed soon.

I just downloaded the standalone 1.11 patch from GOG and installed it. I still can't see the extra horse gear supposed to be sold by the Ofieri merchant, which I believe is needed for getting the "I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool" achievement. Am I missing something?

I just downloaded the standalone 1.11 patch from GOG and installed it. I still can't see the extra horse gear supposed to be sold by the Ofieri merchant, which I believe is needed for getting the "I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool" achievement. Am I missing something?

No, it's just another epic fail from CDP.

Hey guys...

i hope the patch fixes the levity enchantment bug...can someone say something about that? thx

Oh, this patch is another EPIC FAIL? neither DLC achievements (equipment and bandit camps) have been fixed. What is happening with achievements is not seen in another game/platform like GOG Galaxy...

Good job again.

I don't know WHY THE HELL I bought the DLC knowing the fact that achievements were broken 2 or 3 months in main game with 1.08, and we fixed it by deleting game database file in appdata folder.

So did the patch break script mods? I am getting compilation error on startup. Guess I'll rollback and wait until mods get update, unless it's an issue on my end. :)

OK, something to highlight. This isn't official at the moment, but from observation. If you're on PC and download directly from Gog, not using Galaxy, the HoS files should probably also need to be downloaded, not just the patch.

If you have download constraints, you may want to wait until there's something official to confirm this, but a quick check among the moderators showed that HoS was updated on my Steam version but NOT on the direct Gog downloads. If you use Galaxy, you may want to check.

Top Bottom