• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Actually, I was quite surprised when in a quest,

In white orchard, the hunter was gay and thrown out of the village.

The game has a very respectful representation of homosexuality. It exists in the game, but doesn't take a centerpiece, lol.

Geralt is a heterosexual. That's just what the lore is.

There are too many people wanting more homosexuality in games that don't need it, claiming to represent the LGBT community. I am bisexual myself, and I have learned to enjoy the game's lore as it is meant to be.

Games like Dragon Age or Elder Scrolls allow for more freedom in that regard.

"Points of Interest" ruins immersion?

I don't know. For me, I don't like to be led around my nose in an open world game. Points of Interest are ruining immersion somewhat. I think.

I would rather explore by myself and find treasure or whatever than being led there by a marker. Would it be possible to disable with a future patch?

Thoughts?

One VERY IMPORTANT THING TO ADD with the next patch MAKE rain drops splash on WATER .. when it rains there is no visible effect of the rain drops on the water like on the ground ... ANd fix the sunrize sunset directions.. make sun rise from east not from south

Actually, I was quite surprised when in a quest,

In white orchard, the hunter was gay and thrown out of the village.

The game has a very respectful representation of homosexuality. It exists in the game, but doesn't take a centerpiece, lol.

Geralt is a heterosexual. That's just what the lore is.

There are too many people wanting more homosexuality in games that don't need it, claiming to represent the LGBT community. I am bisexual myself, and I have learned to enjoy the game's lore as it is meant to be.

Games like Dragon Age or Elder Scrolls allow for more freedom in that regard.

Not just that...

...but, after being discovered by the other worker at the Lord's house, he was outed and fired and his boyfriend, who happened to be the Lord's son, had committed suicide by hanging himself afterwards.

That's one tragic tale.

Hello CD Projekt, I figured I should probably post this in here rather than a new thread:

This indeed is a nitpicky thing, but one of the really cool aspects I liked when you made the import feature, bridging Witcher 1 and Witcher 2, was not only the choices carrying over, BUT also the fact that any of the best armor and quest weapons carried over into Witcher 2. That was the first time I've seen something like in a game (perhaps there are others?) but it certainly was very cool and made all that hard work of completing Witcher 1 and its secrets even more special.

Basically where I am going with this is if in any future patch or a potential "Enhanced Edition" of Witcher 3, if it would possible to again carry over any Witcher I/II weapons and armor (as in the "best" ones or anything obtained from a series of quests) into the beginning of Witcher 3. For balancing purposes (if they were to be made available on game start) I'm assuming something like that would mean any of the said weapons/armor from Witcher I/Witcher II would have be toned down as "starter" equipment as occurred in Witcher 2.

Either way, it would be a really cool thing to see again. I completed Witcher 2 with the Raven's armor as a challenge as was hoping to do so again in Witcher 3. And using the Aerondight again would be sweet ;).

Thanks for all the games CD Projekt, you guys rock!

Nice try troll ! This is not DA nor HBO's Game of Thrones. IF you like gays ... you are on the wrong place man .... or not ? And stop with the homosexual thing... what would be next LESBIANS marching here demanding lesbians in the game ... then muslims to be in the game then christianity ..HOW ABOUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... take your gay rights homo rights lesbian activist elsewhere .. this is a game not FEMA not WWF NOT UNESCO OKAY ... we don't need gays nor lesbians nor any thing concentrating on homo ... it is enough that gays have already more rights and privileges in EU than a Priest ..

Last edited:
I little nit pick of mine is..
Sometimes I feel that enemies disengage their attack too easily when I back away by a relatively small distance.

Last edited:
It does indeed. This was the very first thing I turned off before even starting a playthrough, it totally kills immersion and turns into a chasing question mark simulator.

The kind of fun that comes from genuinely needing to kill a pack of monsters, and not because the game designer told you to do so.

QFT, couldn't have put it better. Grinding is not part of this game, and this is intentional. Geralt doesn't kill, except when it is needful. RPG players who are used to grinding as a vehicle for character advancement will have to get used to it, not the other way around.

Moderator: And as to other posts, let's stop short of accusing anybody of lying, before the moderators have to make a point of it.

Last edited:
Every open world game that i know is filled with points of interest on the map. i give witcher 3 full marks for not having a compass on the hud that shows them. Elder Scrolls anyone?

Top Bottom