Character Appearances

+
mmmm.. those sexy pixels !

Yeah, I think for me personally she is less hot and more...just... beautiful. You know, one of those girls who is not like hot/sexy but rather looks kind of noble, beautiful, something like that.

But I agree, she is not unattractive.

As for the books, I think she was always said to be a little bit more boyish, but that is easily dismissed if you keep in mind that TW3 plays some years later when she has grown up more.

Well of course Ciri is beautiful. After all she is of elven blood and in witcherland every elf is beautiful even if Ciri has just a bit of elven blood left.

And you know what? I don`t care if this is just a bunch of pixels but... I just cannot stop looking into these... eyes...

If Eredin challenges Ciri, he'll swim home in a river. Again.
I think something is different this times around, because it seems like Ciri is running away from the Hunt and Johnny mentioned that she was "wounded and panting to boot".
My question is how Geralt is going to stop the hunt if Ciri failed ?
Ciri is almost as skilled as Geralt with a sword if not better since both Vesemir and Geralt trained her and she was able to beat Bonhart, also as far as magic goes she is much more powerful than Geralt.

Uhm, guys.... has no one of you noticed that the witches said Ciri burned one of them ?
I think she has her magic back and is trigger happy on it~

#TeamCiri

:comeatmebro:

#TeamCiri #OrphansGoHome

... no wait... technically orphans can't.... well, screw that !
Go home, you orphans ! Make way for Ciri~

I think something is different this times around, because it seems like Ciri is running away from the Hunt and Johnny mentioned that she was "wounded and panting to boot".
My question is how Geralt is going to stop the hunt if Ciri failed ?
Ciri is almost as skilled as Geralt with a sword if not better since both Vesemir and Geralt trained her and she was able to beat Bonhart, also as far as magic goes she is much more powerful than Geralt.

Well she was probably running from a full host not just Eredin.As for how he will stop them,it will go like a game of chess(from pawns to king,a piece or two at the time).

Uhm, guys.... has no one of you noticed that the witches said Ciri burned one of them ?
I think she has her magic back and is trigger happy on it~

#TeamCiri #OrphansGoHome

Well if you had a group of dedicated,relentless stalkers after you,i doubt that you would give a duck or have patience about the manipulations of of those three crones(although they have implied that they are waaaay older than Geralt thus probably a force to be reckoned with).

ps-The only true wild card in that story(regarding the other-worldly elves is Avalach).Sapkovski implied subtly that he is quite powerful.

Last edited:
Ciri is indeed quite hot. However, i would prefer like many other people for Geralt and Her to stay with the father-daughter relationship. Don't make this like Usagi Drop.

Well, at this point she is like 20-23 yo. So the father-daughter things fits perfectly.
I think a romance just wouldnt fit there ( from an objective point of view ).

Top Bottom