Character Appearances

+
Triss definitely shouldn't look more mature and experienced than Yennefer, which is what it looks like currently. Ciri looks like she's 27, not 20, although that could possibly be for story reasons. She also should have ashen hair, not white hair. Geralt looks nearly perfect, but he needs white hair, not ashen hair. Dandelion looks a lot better, but his face doesn't really match his English voice. The Witchers just look like improved versions of their Witcher 1 looks, with Eskel's scars being less exaggerated. Emhyr looks amazing. Overall, either make Yennefer look older and give her more aggressive and tough facial features, or make Triss look younger with lighter facial features. And give Yen black and longer hair.

Last edited:
Geralt is as pink as everyone else in the picture isn't he supposed to be freaky looking. I don't know I'm getting this really MMO GuildWars2 vibe from all the bright colors I'm seeing. I prefer the colors of Witcher 2.
Geralt's face look smoother than it was before; and yeah his healthy complexion is really weird.

Also he's beefier which I don't really like as he looks like the typical strong warrior that saves the world instead of a skilled knowledgeable vagabond.
I feel like the old unsmooth face textures were better
Yennefer looks too young @alyza yeah I would've gone with the Sile route. Her face doesn't scream "a whims and vigor of duchess"; unless her time at the capital has made her docile
Ciris scar don't look deep enough might as well not put anything there if it's so minor; maybe it's Fake Ciri!

Last edited:
Geralt is as pink as everyone else in the picture isn't he supposed to be freaky looking. I don't know I'm getting this really MMO GuildWars2 vibe from all the bright colors I'm seeing. I prefering the colors of Witcher 2.

You have a point.
I agree, his Skin Should be Whiter than that of the other characters. His Skin should be almost pale as a dead man, otherwise he just looks like a normal Human with cat eyes and a scar, and that would really be bad. Please CDPR, it looks really gorgeous and human-like, but he problem is Geralt is not a human. He is a Witcher. Witcher look Pale and a little creepy. I don't mind Geralt being a handsome ladies-man (in terms of looks) but make him more pale.

I don't like the new Geralt's appearance. I preferred how he looked in the previous launch trailer.. He looks too old now..

All the other characters are fine..

Overall, either make Yennefer look older and give her more aggressive and tough facial features, or make Triss look younger with lighter facial features. And give Yen black and longer hair.

Yeah Yennefer doesnt look the shard of ice part in that moment .... but just because we all have such a grim image of her .. doesnt mean she has to look the part ...
I think it wil turn out fine .. trust CDPR ;) ...

Not just her, look at Ciri...

Ciri Romance talk incoming :D ... not with Geralt thats for sure ... but maybe she falls for someone else ?
I mean she is supposed to rule ? so se probaly needs to marry some dude at some point ?

Last edited:
We are just saying she is very attractive. It would be wierd if we could sleep with her. Tho Geralt has more then enough to choose from in TW3.

Only Triss and Yen.

I'll have to see Yen's figure first.

Well, if I were the designer, I would make Triss's facial features softer like they were in TW2. Her nose seems a bit pointy or narrow or something. Or maybe her cheekbones look a bit too pronounced. I love how Geralt and Yennefer look though. And I don't give a shit if her hair is dark brown instead of black. :p That doesn't bother me a bit.

This is just my 2 cents. And I think that everyone should probably keep in mind how highly, highly subjective a topic like this is. I trust in CDPR to design these character's appearances as they see fit. Whatever they end up doing, I'm confident that it will look awesome.

Last edited:
I thought there was a little too much similarity between Triss and Ciri, although the brief appearance of Ciri makes it uncertain.
And yes, agree that if that was Yen her hair was the wrong colour. Other than that, I was OK with her looks.

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry meant saoe's comment. Ciriously hope that geralt relationship with ciri remains completely platonic.

I wonder what the response on the forums would be if that happened. I would sit back in my chair, eat popcorn and read dozens of angry threads about it.

Well, if I were the designer, I would make Triss's facial features softer like they were in TW2. Her nose seems a bit pointy or narrow or something. I love how Geralt and Yennefer look though. And I don't give a shit if her hair is dark brown instead of black. :p That doesn't bother me a bit.

This is just my 2 cents. And I think that everyone should probably keep in mind how highly, highly subjective a topic like this is. I trust in CDPR to design these character's appearances as they see fit. Whatever they end up doing, I'm confident that it will look awesome.

Ha imagine if we could send Triss or Yen to hairstylist and pay for hair extantions or hair dyes.. since thats what all the girls do in life why not in video game as well.. Gerald will be broke quick. Imagine I paid 800$ for my girlfriends hair extantions once.. oh be single forever if you can :)

I wonder what the response on the forums would be if that happened. I would sit back in my chair, eat popcorn and read dozens of angry threads about it.

I would cry tears of blood. id gouge my eyes out, ancient greek style.

A few things ive noticed.

Is it me or did they show Coen at the beginning.
Huge spoiler incoming click at own risk*
speaking of dead characters, I have a strong feeling that Regis is making an appearance. I have a strong hunch that the crow at the end is Him attacking a soldier.

Also who could that hooded guy be in the scene with yenn and triss?

Last edited:
Top Bottom